Here's a new game for yuz all

Xterminator

I picked it up pretty quick, spacebar fires, hold it down to fire longer distances, arrow keys move side to side, or aim up or down. it's turn based, when it's your turn you have like 18 seconds to fire. white names are your team, red are enemy.

somehow Nitemare has gotten like 50k gold in a week or so. I've only gotten 5k in that time. but it starts going up real fast when you win, especially if you've killed a few people. 100 gold for bungeing someone, 100 for getting 1000+ damage, like 500 if you win the map, so it adds up quick as you get better. Nite and I played a few 2v2 games and in one he got 1000 when we won. Add me to your buddies Bugs, "Pipewrench" Nite is "oh wow".

Been playing for a little while. I'm a metal axe, just blew 50000 on laser goggles for the +9 to damage. I wouldn't waste money on the battle armor or helmet just yet, you get those for free when you advance to stone hammer.

Gunbound SN: Cyklik

Yeah it's a fun little game, Personally I like worms better for the humor value and the variety of weapons but Gunbound is fun. My only complaint is there are too many cheaters (yes you heard correctly) to my amazement several people have been busted for auto-aimers and the like that there's still a million more of them =p. I play as NyxErinyes (when I play), look me up sometime. I still suck pretty bad tho, double wooden hammer.

• 1 month later...