the end draweth near

ratch

:o ladies and gentlemen, i am happy to report, for the two or three of your how may give a rats behind, that after tomorrow i only have one more day or classes and then finals for the next week.

therefore, based on magruters need to increase his K:D ratio, i am hopeful to reinstall CS for a holiday comeback session.

thats right! you, yes you, can have the pleasure of beating up on me just like you used to. why, because i never minded dying when i played before, and i am sure not to mind during this very special holiday season! granted, i will be sure to let you know all of the anatomical landmarks you peg me at while i collapse under a concentrated stream of AK-47 bullets, but thats something you'll just have to appreciate.

and of course, in honor of my legacy from before, you can be assured that i will not have headphones, because that would just make things too easy :D

okay, back to studying, wish me luck and if everything works out i should be seeing you all in the fraggin' zone within a week or two!

ratch :peace: