Banned

HoT sAuCe

Well hot, if u did post ur steamID already, I think that woulda help whomever is going to unbann you (tahts of course if decision was made to)

Lunk, I can give u 500 but u gotta guarantee me that Im gonna speak perfect English after ur course 0o0 cuz honestly I kinda tired of ppl makeing fun of my spelling :laughcry:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I will agree, this is one of the funniest in awhile. May i suggest it be placed in the "Featured Forums?"

Back to business. i will suggest once again that you visit here and then visit here. Please skip steps 1 & 2 since you have done that the past 2 pages. 1 post, using proper grammar and paragraph format. (this will include, but is not limited to, periods and commas.) If you can do the above recommended, i see no reason that you should not be unbanned, but that would not be my call. (just a suggestion.) (try typing it in MS WORD, and pasting it here)

you will also need to supply your steam ID. you can obtain your ID by joining a game, and typing status in the consol. cut and paste your ID posting it here.

L1205042.log(497): L 12/05/2003 - 21:13:50: "hOt Sauc3<1003><STEAM_0:1:595160><CT>" say "warped thats my freind that your calling a retart" (dead)

L1205042.log(506): L 12/05/2003 - 21:14:04: "hOt Sauc3<1003><STEAM_0:1:595160><CT>" say "warped u are the idiiot not backing up people"

:unsure: steamid?

That's the one I'm showing is banned.

Wow. I laughing to hard to post a serious reply.

Hey Teacher! Sign me up for that English class!

ROFL!!!

Nice catch Fat. It was a good try lunk, but you need check yourself.

English>Lunk

Wow, i'm glad i didn't ban him, i would have got something like "another nice one"

"way to go" or "saw this coming"