Banned

HoT sAuCe

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Coupla final notes:

1 - please don't try to excuse what you've done by saying something similar to "well he did it first"

2 - please type legibly

3 - please realize you will never win an argument or convince an admin of anything in the server; that is not the purpose of the game; the game is to be played; there are forums if you disagree.

4 - arguing with an admin, or pushing an issue, will get you benched from the server

5 - coming back after the bench and arguing more will get you cut

6 - being cut means you can't play with the team anymore

7 - you do not have to agree with the rules, only abide by them

At this point you are permanently banned. The ball is in your court to realize what has just happened above. If you "let it go" your ban does not get lifted (I'll check in a coupla days on the other account you have). It is on your shoulders to get the ban lifted.

HoT sAuCe Posted: Dec 6 2003, 12:03 AM

HoT sAuCe Posted: Dec 6 2003, 12:05 AM

HoT sAuCe Posted: Dec 6 2003, 12:06 AM

HoT sAuCe Posted: Dec 6 2003, 12:07 AM

just outta curiosity... what the time limit on flood control?

Let me type this to where you can understand it hot.

Yuo don need to come into a server that you do not pay for and tell peeple how to run it. Their server thayre rules if you don like it then find anuther place to play. You have jus ben throughing a tantrum here on the boreds and it is getting old. I wuz on tonight wile yuo were playing and you were verry disruptove to the game. People asked you to be qwite but you din stop even after repeeted requests and wornings. So this leeds me to beleeve that you were kicked more for not shutting up and playing the game then you wore for calling someone and idiot (even if it was in retalliasion). If you wun to explane yoor point then do it heer on the boreds and not during the game. I cumpleetly back Trubble on her desision and wood have dun the same thing if I wur in her place. So take some tyme chill out and sleep on it, like you said you were gunna do when u said it wuz yoor last post.

:lol::lol::lol:

You put a smile on the face of a sick tired guy. GJ!!!! ^_^

yah i can try to post where u guyz can read i was having a bad day yesterday and i guess it all just came out in teh server sry bout that and swoop it wasnt an ultimatum it was an apology but hey i coulda prolly made it al little better sry bout that guyz :( can u forgive me :peace:

Wow. I laughing to hard to post a serious reply. :lol::lol::lol:

Anyways, Hot one thing you must remember. DO NOT try pleading your case in the game. That's what this forum is for.

And as someone mentioned above, your best bet is to suck it up and drop it. Because I have a feeling that Trouble gave you alot more rope to hang yourself then I would have.

Yes, I have seen you help out with server rules. But, that doesn't give you free rein when you have a run in with someone.

And last but not least. RELAX it's just a game. :peace:

One more thing.

I will be hosting a Remedial English Class for several of you in the near future. Cost is $500 per peep. Act now and you too can learn the english language. My first 3 students are listed below.

1-Magruter

2-Swoop

3-Hot Sauce

Still plenty of room for more. Come one, Come all. :peace::D

hots sauce, do u realize u can post 1 time, and say multiple things? it seems like u must make a new reply for each new 'thing' that u have to say.

:nono:

i say just be good, and trouble might get around to unbanning

oh and about knowing ur steam id, go into a server, go in console, type 'status' and a list of all the players in that server. find u, and there's ur name STEAMblah blah, the 4-9 digit # is ur steam id

thx austin i found out yesterday it wasnt trouble that banned me fatty had a different name and he hcanged it back before he banned me so it awsnt trouble but trouble wanted him toi ban me anywayz lol but i dont care no mor its all cool

Guest Inferno
Guest Inferno
Guest Inferno
Guests

Lunk m3h g-dawg, i ned smoe of dem w0rd lesnons cuz I R da dsieliexics.