Banned

HoT sAuCe

Hey Magrutter Big Shaw Or Boondock Whoever gets this it be hOt SaUc3 (hopefully not trouble cuz they are a loser who banned me for no reason as u will see as u read the rest) okay heres how it worked i do not want to defile your forums but i am going to use exact wording form teh person there was a guy called warped who called my friend a frikken idiot for awping so i said dont call my friend and idiot cuz youre the idiot. so then [Mmmm] Trouble warns me and says that language wont be tolerated here to me andi wasnt the person who did it. so i say look i din do it warped started it by calling my friend a frikken idiot and she says i dont care i saw u say it. so im like well i din say it so get your facts straight before u start to kick or warn or ban people and she goes i dont care i am admin i make my own decisions. o and boondock was also there and he said he heard him say it and he said that i din do anything but trouble said i dont care. so i said u need to be a good admin liek big shaw and magrutter they get thier facts straight b4 a warn or ban or kick and she said she din care what they did she had her own way. so then she goes shutup ive had enough of u and then it says u have been kicked and banned. well thats my story i have played with u guyz for a week and have not gotten 1 warn so i hope u believe me well later.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guests

That post... made absolutely no sense at all ; you may want to consider proof reading before a bit.

Anyway, from my personal experiences, you're best off to 1) not call someone an idiot, 2) not call an admin a loser, 3) not tell an admin how to do his/her job and finally, once an admin starts getting annoyed with you, just drop it or something along these lines can happen.

Hot, I understand your frustration. When I was on and you were playing you were well behaved and actually helped somewhat police the server. However, You yourself say in the post above that you called the guy an idiot.

i said dont call my friend and idiot cuz youre the idiot

I will let Trouble respond to you more since it was her banning, but it looks to me like this is the old case of the retaliater is the one that gets caught. I would imagine that it was just a temp ban as well. You would be much better off taking responsibility for your actions than badmouthing an admin. I have to back Trouble on this one just from your post.

Yeah hot, PDO has a good points there...

U know that here its all About Respect...no insulting...u gotta treat everybody with respect and by everybody I mean everybody...like a guy next to u that u don't even know...

When I see couple of guyz starting calling names each other I don't bother finding out who started I just tell them both to shut it or get banned...

So you are better off just saying that you are sorry that u called some guy an idiot (even if he was acting like one).

PS: Try typing in paragraphs...makes it easier to follow the points u make

Please do not put words in my mouth. There is nothing i hate more.

You called someone and idiot. i saw what you typed, you were warned, Let It Go. (it was a warning)

You didn't let it go, you got rude, you tk'ed me i banned you for 5 minutes. (You, by the way, should feel special because you are my first ban ever, since the release of steam)

you came back into the server and proceded to not shut up, and from that point on you were warned by fatty.

You say that you wanna be cool with Mmmm, but you did nothing of the sort.

ps. calling someone an idiot has nothing to do with swearing, it has to do with respect

well id just like to say ive been playing in your server and its great and ive been playnig in it for a week and a half and havnt got a warn so i dont thnik i deserved it cuz it wasnt my fault i have heard many people use mics to talk trash about u guyz and stood up 4 u but i dont get warned for standing up for u guyz so i dont understand the difference........ i just din liek the way he went about calling my friend all that bad stuff and it really ticked me off cuz his attitude was just horrible u cna say all u want about me or think all u want about me but i feel calling him an idiot was alright because i dont sware because i think its wrong and i dont feel idiot is a sware word because i had to use some word to stand up for him cuz o well u wont listen to me anywayz cuz your probably liek the other person who stood up for trouble cuz he liked her so i hope u guyz arent like that cuz i thought u guyz were all cool nice people but i woudl like to recommend geting facts striagh before banning and or kicking and or warning i know it would help alot of the play that goes on because if u do it will make people want to come back not get a bad experience liek i did and get very disapointed to wehre i thoguth your server stunk cuz u had noob admins but i figure by 2 mroow i will have changed my mind. and also i do kinda know what u guyz are liek cuz u have pics posted and also wehre u live and stuff.

i dont really know what to say i feel he doesnt deserve an apology and i wasnt acting like a donkey trouble i was trying to explain my point and those guys who must be madly in love with u or w/e stood up 4 u and it kinda ticked me offf more that u woudnt let me explain im normally a nice person and i feel teh kicking awsnt necassary i know the respect thing also cuz everyone deserves some so just because u are an admin doesnt mean u dont need to hear me out cuz youre too good for me cu remember respect means everyone not just people who arent admins

Wow, for starters, lets try using some periods once in a while! Wow! :) Dude, when you sit there and blab on mic, and someone asks you to be quiet and you don't you're probably gonna get warned and it's not about swearing it's about respect we like to make sure everyone is respecting everyone else or it turns into romper room real fast Period :)

P.s the ban was only 5 minutes, big deal.

so im just going to say this once and im not oing to say it again i am not a bad person i have respect for mmmm members when they use thier admin right cuz i agreee thre should be mroe curse free serrvers but u shoudl get all talk on cuz its easy way to avoid getting cuagh PS i dont have a mic so i dont need to worry about that. and another thing if u get tired of me talking just go to players and choose mute on me i do it all the time to sweares thats how i played b4 cuz i din liek to ehar the cusing and another thing dont tell me about my typing again thx

L1205042.log(497): L 12/05/2003 - 21:13:50: "hOt Sauc3<1003><STEAM_0:1:595160><CT>" say "warped thats my freind that your calling a retart" (dead)

L1205042.log(506): L 12/05/2003 - 21:14:04: "hOt Sauc3<1003><STEAM_0:1:595160><CT>" say "warped u are the idiiot not backing up people"

Then you got warned and pushed it. I'll post more if you'd like to see your tantrum, it resembles much of what you are putting here. I've half read this b/c of the poor punctuation, spelling, etc. There's no valid argument. If a thousand people are speeding down a highway and one gets a ticket, does that mean he's not guilty b/c the others were never caught? Stop being the victim.

well this will be the last post for the night because im going to bed id just like to say i hope its all cool and if u are so worried about idiot y dont u warn people for saying lmao cuz it means laughing my *** off and trouble nad fatty were allowing it so i dont think he warn was necasary in the first place.

wow u guyz arent very great u cant pick up mic caht liek that so u need to watch acusing me of something b4 u catch mic chat so if there is a way to catch mic chat u need to do that thx for going back and loking it up but u cant catch all of it

Let me type this to where you can understand it hot.

Yuo don need to come into a server that you do not pay for and tell peeple how to run it. Their server thayre rules if you don like it then find anuther place to play. You have jus ben throughing a tantrum here on the boreds and it is getting old. I wuz on tonight wile yuo were playing and you were verry disruptove to the game. People asked you to be qwite but you din stop even after repeeted requests and wornings. So this leeds me to beleeve that you were kicked more for not shutting up and playing the game then you wore for calling someone and idiot (even if it was in retalliasion). If you wun to explane yoor point then do it heer on the boreds and not during the game. I cumpleetly back Trubble on her desision and wood have dun the same thing if I wur in her place. So take some tyme chill out and sleep on it, like you said you were gunna do when u said it wuz yoor last post.

okay i am gonig ot let it go if u give me a second chance but plz just check the chat and voice before acusations and warnings it would make me feel alot better about playing there...

Oh I did see this.

You don't have to let it go. Hold onto it really tight, cause you need to squeeze it until you figure it out.

Hot, I couldn't even attempt to read half of your posts. This may not be school, but I

use english and grammer when I read and write. If you want to at the very least sound

intellegent with your arguement/debate, use some structure, periods, and paragraphs.

(I'm not kidding on this!)

I had a similar issue to this last week, and when a player constantly bugs me about

something, whether I'm right or wrong. I'm positive I won't be the one leaving the

server, he or she will be!

okay i am gonig ot let it go if u give me a second chance but plz just check the chat and voice before acusations and warnings it would make me feel alot better about playing there...

The statement you made here sounds more like an ultimatum than an apology.

So what you are saying is that you will actually let it go if Mmmm sees the error of there ways and unbans you? Oh my, I don't see how they are ever going to live with themselves if they don't follow through and unban you. I mean what on earth is going to happen if they don't unban you and you (gulp) don't let it go.

You may want to keep in mind that they are not the ones with something to lose here, you are.

And as far as checking the voice and chat, what X showed you up above were exactly what you typed, he pulled it up from the server logs.