I got banned

Guest SR20DET

Guest SR20DET
Guest SR20DET
Guest SR20DET
Guests

Hello there fellow forumers (if thats a word, which i bet it isn't), i have recently been banned from the server. By which admin, i do not know. Why? I don't know that either. However, i do enjoy playing on mmmm platinum server, and if the admin who banned me would please tell me why i got banned, so i can make sure i never do it again, that would be wonderful. A bonus to knowing why i was banned and improving on it would be to be unbanned, so if thats at all possible, i would appreciate it. Thank you for your time administrators. -Sr20Det-

Guest SR20DET
Guest SR20DET
Guest SR20DET
Guests

no, i didn' tk anyone, it wasn't 15 minute, it was a permanent, and it was like two days ago in the afternoon, so i don't have a time, my won id is "2258689". My In-Game name is "hd.SR20DET"

Guest SR20DET
Guest SR20DET
Guest SR20DET
Guests

Let me think, it's possible it was wednesday, but i was definately banned thursday. The time would be somewhere between 12:00 and 3:00. Thanks for helping me out rev, i really appreciate it.

My appologies, it was I that banned you the other day. I thought you were wall hacking because I saw what I thought was you getting two kills with sniper rifle on cs_assault from the roof through the walls. I recorded a demo (which I usually do before I ban someone). After seeing your post (and a very nicely done post I might add...) I went back to the demo and watched it.

It turns out that the two times I saw you shoot the warehouse wall and get kills.... it was actually kills by someone else that happend to be at the same time you shot.

I will be sure to remove your wonid from the banned list.

I am sorry for the mix up. This was completely my fault.

SparkyTech

:unsure:

Guest SR20DET
Guest SR20DET
Guest SR20DET
Guests

Thanks a bunch sparks! I am gonna enjoy my first game back at platnum!!

SR20DET - thanks for the nice calm replies. It's been a while since I've seen a post in the banned forum not blast the admins, the guild or the system in general.

Good to see it all worked out and see ya soon in Platinum :)

Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guests
Wow. Those guidelines are going to make this forum boooooring  :D

<_< amen to that... :(

Guest SR20DET
Guest SR20DET
Guest SR20DET
Guests

Hey admins, thanks again for reviewing my demo and trying to unban me, i really appreaciate it. Not to complain, but it has been a couple days since i was found "innocent" if you could please make it more of a priority to unban me, i really wanna play! Thanks guyz.

A lot of the time we unban someone and it still doesn't work for them. If you are still having problems AIM one of us when we are online so that we can make sure you get unbanned properly.

• 5 months later...