Programming help

NOFX

I know their used to be a thread posted about programming but its gone now. I was just wondering if their any is programmers out there that could help me out with a few general questions? I have a C exam tomorrow.

Also, if anyone needs any help or has questions, i might could help you out. Im by far not a pro at this, but I've programmed in

java, C, sql, some asp.net, vb, and ada.

heh I figured it out...It was just information on Unix Inodes...Last exam at 2 today, no more programming until next semester ^_^

Ill be takin web programming II and Computer organization. woot

I'm not a real programmer...cause I only program in VB.Net

:P

although I DO have the ability to read nearly any programming language I've ever seen and understand it...

but I'm an ASP.Net Web Developer with a VB.Net background.

never once learned pascal, fortran, cobol or any o' those...was threatened with it by my teachers but they never actually tortured us like that.

I just took the worst test ever....

Our chinese teacher noone understands handed out the tests, he left the room. And everyone is lookin around the room with this wth? look on their face.

He hasnt gone over this at all really, and didnt tell this was gonna be a big part of the test, one day when noone was there he did briefly discuss and never mentioned it again. The people that were there dont even remeber it.

The first problem and the problem worth 40% of the total is a list of unix commands and 5 empty directories. Each directoy has two Fill in the blanks. One Inode # and the second a filename. All the paper said was fill in the correct inode and filename for these give commands.

Oh well, I probably got a 45 on that test and I needed a 60 to keep a C. Maybe since the whole class failed he will curve it

:boo:

Edited by NOFX

I'm not sure if C is much more different than C++ but i know C++, Java and Pascal.

C++ is basically object oriented C with a few added commands. Mainly the use of cin and cout, instead of printf and scanf. If you know C++ you know C. 90% of the widely used programming languages are based off of it