last plea?

MuTer

sir, can you aim me, or get on irc and tell me what else I said, because before your post as I said, she did say that, and that was the last thing said... I didn't say one more word after that, and YES I did say sorry, several times. and pm'ed her to. I never said anything besides will you have my baby, and I said it twice, it was a joke, not taken any farther, and if it was, and I was somehow unaware of it, please pm me what I said, because I am sorry if I took it further. yes I did type that, but it was after, not before you said those mean and hurtfull things. once again trouble SORRY. fatty, in the guidelines it says reasure you that my behavior will be better in the future, and I'm not trying to sluff off the situation. I just don't want to be looked at as a "bad" person, as neither do you... I always have behaved and followed rules, one screwup, that I was unaware of, and I am sorry. I will continue to play the same way as I did, not talking/avoiding [Mmmm]Trouble and [Mmmm]Sanders should I get unbanned, if not it was a good three years guys, remember me <3 :wub:

obviously I don't play here enough :) unban me so I can keke... I didn't know she had a bf or you were him, sorry watch... she told me. and I laid off. if you unban me you can own me :P do I see a rocket coming? keke

that I was unaware of

I like the entire post except for this. This is another qualifier. It's basically saying you were entrapped, and innocent victim.

You became aware the moment the two admins said something back to you. You were aware enough to make some inappropriate comments Sanders when he became involved.

Like I said, I like the whole thing...but this small piece is perhaps the most vital component. It's these 5 words that stop you from actually taking responsibility for what you did.

I'll leave this open because I'd like to hear your response to this.

You dont remember making one more comment before you died over voicecom about the topic something to the point of "Oh it will cost her and i'm not talking money either"...You did say something of that nature if im correct muter and thats when i really got upset because she was trying to tell you to stop in a nice way.

This was after the fact that she told you "her bf wouldnt appreciate your comments".Im jjust trying to get all the facts out so i dont look like such a mean and hurtfull person who enjoys praying on the young and the restless during CS....I dont ban the behaved bro, I ban the inappropriate ones only. Im sorry if i hurt your feelings but you were crossing the line....I apologize for the name calling but not for the ban.

NOOO, there was the missunderstanding, I thought she said it will cost you, before she died on cat, and when we respawned, I was asking her what she said, and you said shut the ** up, so I did, sorry for typing that though, I was steamed.

<golf clap>

Ok, while I'm not sure I completely saw what I was personally looking for, I believe the offended parties are satisfied.

Me? I never take the carpet outside and beat it only half clean.

STEAMID?

I was steamed.

You can't blame this one on the game....

i wet my pantz this morning on this one. i needed that ;-)

I almost need confirmation on that one....it missed the original target and probably many more.... :D

I'm going to close this topic as this matter is over.