Getting COD tommorrow night...

Mmmm Sanders

Guest k3n
Guest k3n
Guest k3n
Guests

Join us on Teamspeak too Sanders. :) That way I can hear you throw a fit when i kill you over and over...

"broughtten" I think, was the word you were looking for Dweez.

Anyway, I got a "special" version of CoD, but the included key-gen will only work for off-line play, so I didn't bother installing it. Hopefully I'll get the game soon, if not...well, then I keep playing America's Army and Enemy Territory. (which doesn't sound half-bad, as they're both awsome games)

Lol, this is so sad, I can't play with you guys becuase I don't have enough patience to find the server (color servers are hard to find for me). And if I do find the server, and add it to my favorites, and go to "source", you know the thing where you can pick thorough internet/favorite/LAN, when I cycle through it I get a "adress error", so I hate life. Oh and btw when I try to add IP it won't let me, well it does, but it get I can't do it... anyone else having that problem, bah, sorry for ranting about my CoD problems, lmao.

"broughtten" I think, was the word you were looking for Dweez.

Anyway, I got a "special" version of CoD, but the included key-gen will only work for off-line play, so I didn't bother installing it. Hopefully I'll get the game soon, if not...well, then I keep playing America's Army and Enemy Territory. (which doesn't sound half-bad, as they're both awsome games)

Nah, I mean "brought it". It is from "Not Another Teen Story".