any updates

All Kill3r

No really, PLAY THE SP GAME!

If you saw Band of Brothers, Enemy at the Gates, and/or The Longest Day you'll be amazed! It would be akin to ignoring Half-Life and just playing CS, as good as CS is. So give it a try! Great immersion, effects, and involvement. In fact I'm thinking of playing SP again on the hardest setting.

(edited)

Half life ? whats that.... lol i never even played it through, just went for the cs. Single player games dont keep my attention but i suppose i can give it a whirl if you say so :D See you guys tonight i hope :o

Edited by All Kill3r

i get bored just about as fast as you do with single player games killer. I have played two, that have been able to hold my attention, Max Payne 2, and CoD. It is an amazing sp game, story/gfx/everything, you will enjoy it immensly

Yeah, Max Payne (1) was the last SP game I played before CoD.

Besides the SP game has a bunch of maps that aren't in the MP version and I'm drooling waiting for them to put MP versions of them into MP.

And SP has one of the most intense levels ever - defending Pegasus bridge. Manning an MG42 for what seems like 20 minutes will leave you frazzled!!

Guest k3n
Guest k3n
Guest k3n
Guests

i got to 3rd single player mission and went back to multiplayer :-/ its cool but i like the challenge of other people. NPC's can only be so smart and do so much.