Gandalf or Magneto

auggybendoggy

Anyone else agree Magneto is the coolest character in X-men.

I even rank him above Gandalf. This actor is the best actor of both series hands down.

Personally I dig x-men the series. Although I hope the third is better than 1 and 2; I can't

help believing it will be. The series I feel will get better and better. Promising story lines

for this series.

Aug

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I LOVED nightcrawler in X2. He alone was part of the coolest action scene in that movie. As for my fav X-Men, Ive always loved Gambit. I wished that he was part of the movies.

as for which is better gandalf or magneto? i would go with liking gandalf better. but then comes the question of which gandalf is better... gandalf the white or gandalf the grey?

Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guests

Xmen1 was about a 8/10

Xmen2 was about a 6/10

It's just going to keep getting worse, espeacilly once they do all the phoenix crap.

Nightcrawler and Gambit were the BEST X-Men in my opinion....

PDO...I firmly disagree with your opinion...thank you...bye

:D

btw Yomamma...did you notice in X-Men2 when Mystique is browsing the guys computer she goes through a list of Mutants and for a split second her mouse stops on the name "Remy Lebou"...which is Gambits real name...and at the end of the movie when Xavier is gonna teach the class...a girl in there has the bright yellow coat and big silver earings of Jubilee....

I CANNOT WAIT to see Gambit and Nightcrawler and Collossus (the buff metal guy from X2) in X3...

oh...and the comic book Rogue would beat Magneto AND Gandalf combined...she seriously was the best X-Man ever if we're judging by power. She could fly, had near invulnerability, was amazingly strong (one of the strongest) and could steal any other mutants power and render them helpless just with her touch...

Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guests

Just a note...

Playaa have you and me EVER agreed on anything? :P

Did anyone else notice a brief moment in one of the X-men movies (can't remember which) where they TV in the background was showing a debate and the person on screen was identified as Dr. Henry McCoy?  AKA the Beast.

That was in X-Men I believe.

Gandalf wins. His wooden staff not have metal and I figure that if he can take down a Balrog he can handle a magnet boy.

I thought X-2 was much better than X-1. Gambit, however, is the coolest X-Men.

Did anyone else notice a brief moment in one of the X-men movies (can't remember which) where they TV in the background was showing a debate and the person on screen was identified as Dr. Henry McCoy?  AKA the Beast.

NO!

WHERE?!?!

Beast was easily my 3rd favorite.

it went:

1) Gambit

2) Nightcrawler

3) Beast

4) Archangel

5) Collossus

6) Rogue

7) Jane with Pheonix powers

8) Xavier

9) Morph

10) Jubilee

:P

I can't wait to see Gambit, Jubilee and Beast in X3...

That was in X-Men I believe.

I watched X2 two nights ago and noticed it in there, perhaps it's in both but it's definately in X2.

I watched X2 two nights ago and noticed it in there, perhaps it's in both but it's definately in X2.

It is entirely plausible that I am wrong dude. I just recollect seeing it, thought it was the first.

Tell you what, one of you Comic Book Geeks that owns the first one, go watch it and report back to us.

;)

Just checked IMDB and it was X2: X-men United.  Go to the link and scroll down to a bit more than half of the credits.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0290334/fullcredits

And look for????

Produced by

Avi Arad ....  executive producer 

Tom DeSanto ....  executive producer 

Ross Fanger ....  co-producer 

Kevin Feige ....  co-producer 

David Gorder ....  associate producer 

Stan Lee ....  executive producer 

John H. Radulovic ....  line producer 

Selwyn Roberts ....  line producer: UK 

Lauren Shuler Donner ....  producer 

Bryan Singer ....  executive producer 

Ralph Winter ....  producer

Wait, wait, wait...I gotta return my X2 movie NOW.

Original Music by

John Ottman   

Justin Timberlake   

YUCK! I feel icky.

Edited by White Knight

Um, we were talking about Hank McCoy so how about you start by looking for that name?

Daniel Cudmore ....  Colossus

Peter Wingfield ....  Stryker Soldier Lyman

Charles Siegel ....  Dr. Shaw

Steve Bacic ....  Dr. Hank McCoy

Michael Reid MacKay ....  Jason 143

James Kirk ....  Ronny Drake

No love for Wolverine eh?  Guess Hugh Jackman just sissied him up too much.

actually I never liked Wolverine...don't hate him but wasn't a fan of him either...everyone else was so I picked Gambit, Nightcrawler and Beast

:D