cbw on chinatown next

Kurtz

Ok next match is on china. vs CBW

we'll have a short practice Thur. 7:00 to 7:45.

Lets get this map some play time as the week goes on.Its on all the servers and not very big of a dl.Alot of regs. have the map pack so it wont be bad asfar as peeps dling off the server.

the lineup id like to go with:

moss

quickfoot

raven

whiplash

goot

rev(team captain)

Backups:

KaKa

Lep

thats if these peeps know the map and are able to play.

This is a good team and we went to OT our last match with them.So be ready

sign-up here:

Moss came into chat last night and said there might be a problem. He said he has been banned from 3 of the servers in the league. Once with the CCC tag even.

I dont know how to address this situation. Obviously its just paranoid admins overreacting (maybe a little harsh since we all know how Moss plays ;)). But should we post up on all the respective forums or just the tournament forum or just ignore the situation since this weeks match is on our server? But eventually we would have to deal with it.

When Moss joined up I was afraid of this very thing. All these peeps we are playing with do not know us or Moss in the least and therefore are likely to jump to conclusions. But I for one am willing to step up for a friend. If it means it gives us a black eye then so be it.

Moss came into chat last night and said there might be a problem. He said he has been banned from 3 of the servers in the league. Once with the CCC tag even.

I dont know how to address this situation. Obviously its just paranoid admins overreacting (maybe a little harsh since we all know how Moss plays ;)). But should we post up on all the respective forums or just the tournament forum or just ignore the situation since this weeks match is on our server? But eventually we would have to deal with it.

When Moss joined up I was afraid of this very thing. All these peeps we are playing with do not know us or Moss in the least and therefore are likely to jump to conclusions. But I for one am willing to step up for a friend. If it means it gives us a black eye then so be it.

well moss what servers have you been banned from and what admins were on and when would be some good info to have if we need to get into a big thing over this.Second were you banned because they thought you cheat or was this an attitude conflict?

As far as next weeks match its on our server so he wont be banned.I think we just go about it as normal untill it needs to be brought up.

Yea, I was banned from ReX's server for nearly two days but it must have been timed.....Im not banned any longer. I was going 32-1 on de_dawn! I love it when I have a good map! I'm willing to stick up for Moss, he has helped me in the past. Im sure this will go over smoothly though.

Yea, Ive played the first 3 matches, time to give someone else a turn. I should be on aim before the match starts incase im needed, also i got a mcc match against doh on thurs, so i wont be at practice, though i played this map 2 weekends ago and know it inside-out.

Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guests

I would have to look, but I was banned for "cheating." It was on CSE server, and another one. I really like that cse server 30 ping from game daemons.

I really dont talk much in game, witch, swear...etc etc etc, unless you call me a hacker. If I dont know anyone in the server I tend to just go about my business and not talk to people. I'm sure if a problem arises with me being banned we can have it taken care of throuh some mediation.

M0ss