swear filter!

YoMamma

id just like to thank the Mmmm's for putting a swear filter on the server. I know when I first switched from the LuckyCharms server after it went way back when to the Mmmm server I used to hate the fact that I couldnt swear. Only because one of my Arnold binds has the B word in it. (I hope no one minds that I use my 'classic binds' which I edited now like in my sig below.)

But the point I wanted to bring up was that I've been playing in a few random servers recently when the Mmmm one is full or empty and the mouths on some of these people are ridiculous. I will see someone drop the F word and the N word with every sentence they type and then when they use the mic i hear that it's some young 13yr old swearing. All I can say is 'WOW' where do these kids get this from? Well I know Ive been ranting now but I really do like to see that the swear filter is on cause the kind of language some of these people would be using is just unnesessary.

hey the thing is... i am 13... and i love the filter. i know i am 13 but rarley do i swear... when other people swear alot i tell em to stop.

Without the filter i would probley would say be at a store and i say a bad word and get myself into trouble...

it helps.

NuT- :o

Im 14, and I cant say I never swear, I think even Fatty swears on acident :D . Im just saying come on guys be real you exactly know where we hear this from, and you shouldn't keep guessing. Everyone in the world that when they get older hear it on T.V, older adults, other kids, and I don't like how you guys point fingers at other people get real guys you know exactley were we hear it from and I know at the age you guys were, you did the same thing. Its not like you guys never swear come on.

i dont think the n word is filtered because a kid was using it the other day

Some things changed when 1.6 came out....

I think you mean someone had it in their name, which is probably correct. Sadly, even if word is in filter, word can appear in name. (I'm pretty sure).

Thanks for the affirmation, Yo.