Shaguar goes back to cal-o

Dennis

Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guests

If anything, they'd move them up to cal-im, which could be even worse because instead of playing 8 teams they'd play 16. So chances are they'll stay in cal-o, most likely winning it all and going straight to cal-p... althought there is also a "UGS-E" team in cal-o... so who knows.

(edited)

probably just a fun team for him, considering he plays for NoA still.

update: I just talked to Midway and evidently these guys payed him a grand to play for them this season.

Edited by Mossad

Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guests

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

One sec.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAH

Okay I'm done now.

Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guests

Just the name Dweez

Slogan = "Play hard. Go pro."

CAL-I finals =

The next season for the "Counter-Strike Invite" tournaments will have the following changes:

a. The top two winning teams of CAL Counter-Strike Invite will receive $2,500 each to travel to the CPL Summer 2004 Extreme Championships, sponsored by the Intel® Pentium® 4 Processor with HT Technology Extreme Edition.

b. The final match between these two teams will take place on Wednesday, July 28, 2003 at the Summer 2004 Event's Intel Exhibition Pavilion. The Intel Exhibition Pavilion will have a large stage area for final tournament matches

c. The winner of the final match will receive merchandise prizes, provided by the Intel® Pentium® 4 Processor with HT Technology Extreme Edition.

Guest [TFR]Whitey
Guest [TFR]Whitey
Guest [TFR]Whitey
Guests

Whatever they accomplish won't mean anything as long as they pay a cal-i player to play for them.

I pesonally don't think something like this is good for competitive cs. Most of these teams worked their way up from the bottem and earned a fair share of their victories... Shag should compete on his own level, not whore himself to the highest bidder so a team can win.

update: I just talked to Midway and evidently these guys payed him a grand to play for them this season.

That's the best motivation I've ever seen to become a tweakin fool cutting edge hacker with some people to test for me so I don't get caught, sliding them some of my profit.

Who's in? :freak:

PS. Don't read to far into this, nobody move! I'm not calling anyone specific a cheater, we'll never really know until you LAN with them and they do the same thing (i.e. CPL, etc whatever)....I'm saying this is what I'd have to do to get to that point, as I'm a mere mortal with slow hands and eyes....

they paid him 1k to play on the team for ONE season, and they're paying for his airfare to fly in for matches. after this season he's gone because the state side members of NoA are moving to europe for a few months to practice with the rest of the clan, atleast that's what the word is abot NoA./