Favorite bands...?

Trouble .gc

i have been listening to Dave Matthews "Some Devil" album. actually i think it is one of his better ones. he put alot of live songs on it. "Stay or Leave" is one of the best.

always fun to talk to people who have teh same musical tastes as me...anyone?

lets talk about our favorite bands.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guests

The Haunted, Dream Theatre, KMFDM, Ill Nino, Slayer

Probally my top 5.

Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guests

KMFDM is industrial.

Slayer/The Haunted are both metal

Dream Theatre is similar to Metallica

Not sure what genre to call Ill Nino...

KMFDM is an older group, when I listened to them back in the day they were kind of an industrial band, really heavy.

Ill Nino is a heavy band. Pretty hard from what I hear, haven't had a chance to hear them yet.

Slayer is some old school death metal. They rock, period.

As for the other two, my mom told me "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all."

Oof, you beat me to it, sorry to re-post most of the same stuff. I would call Ill-Nino Thrash metal or something like it.

Edited by [VI]ROosTEr

Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guests

Just thought I'd add this...

KMFDM's newest CD (WWIII) is one of the best CD's I've heard in a long time, anyone that wants to try them out I'd recommend it greatly.

Well knock you already know i love 311......i have 6 of their cds in my my 12 disk in my car, right now on my comp im listening to mest,new found glory, and green day i think its easy to tell what kind amusic i like :)

Foo Fighters/Switchfoot/Third Eye Blind/Project 86

Last semester we saw Third Eye Blind at King's Island in Ohio. Was like their first concert in alot of months. It was pretty cool. I like the songs they did off their new album.

for me (not necc in order)

The Cure

Metallica

The Wonderstuff (great english band)

Elton John

Kieth Green (Christian artist)

Beatles

Im laughing about slayer, man that was a while ago. REIGN IN BLOOOOOD!!!!!

wow i haven't heard them for years. how bout Megadeath (where are they now files)

Anthrax (1 good album "among the living") Mifits, Excel, Skin disease, Ministry (industrial band)

anyone remember these bands from the 80s'

Best live band.....ummmm

close to a tie between Metallica (in a small club troubador in hollywood) hahahah I was on top of the crowd being tossed around. I got thrown up on the stage. My foot was hooked on a monitor and Jamed Hetfield kneeled down and screamed in my face then I was pulled by the bouncers and hahahahahaha my leg borought the monitor with me which had a cable which brought james' microphone stand and lots of noise and ruined the song "seek and destroy" It was only the first song of the night and I got kicked out so I had to watch the rest of the show from outside. hahahahah man those were the days.

The other band was the wonderstuff. Those guys frikin rocked live.

Auggybendoggy

Edited by auggybendoggy

I like Disturbed and Godsmack live, mostly because they sound live like they do in their CD's. It's weird, but when you hear all these voice-mods and little tricks with the editting of a CD and then go see a band live and they sound totally different, it's kind'a a buzz-killer.

80s rock > everything. lol

yea i hate going to a concert and hearing pure crap spout from the mouths of ones you think are great...such is life.

NFG sounds just as good, if not better, live. applause.

Matthew Good, Matthew Good Band, Probot, Teh Darkness, Foo Fighters, RHCP, Queens of the Stone Age, Deftones, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Rage Against The Machine, Pearl Jam, Soundgarden, Audioslave, AC/DC, Nirvana, Tom Petty and The Heartbreakers, Disturbed, Coal Chamber, Fear Factory.....and lots lots more

A lot of the stuffs that was metioned^^^^^^^^^^

I like lots of stuffs.

Music is great.