Be gone for a while

nut

nut

i am playing this game now dark age of camelot and i love it i am hooked. i am a lvl 22 blademaster and i have been playing for under a day... i am on my quest to 50 and i have lots of new friends.

i will be gone for a while... i dunno how long but i will not be playin cs as much... i havent played cs all week to be exsact.

but you guys should try it its lots of fun

The DAOC website

and you can see my guild here

My guild

my name is cidheel thehibmuel

check me out!

i am a hib i play on bors server and i am on my way to 50.

Fun stuff

NuT- :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r: :ph34red: :ph34red: :ph34red:

Edited by Capt.Coconut

bah...what's the fun in getting level 22 in a day? there's no sense of accomplishment...

I play Never Winter Nights on a Persitant World and after 4 and a half months I hit level 13 with my monk...and boy was that a happy day...

my nerd-radar is going crazy

rofl

i got daoc when it was new and played it for the free month. I did not get to test out the games PvP but i remeber peopel saying that it was only group vs group. If anyone has any PvP experiance let me know how it is.

I used to play UO way back in the day. Was the first and best MMORPG. But then trammel came along. Ive also played shadowbane and Star wars, every game like that is the same. the only differences is how PvP is handled. Which is the only reason I play to begin with, Its cool getting your first char to high level but after that, I think its pointless to spend hours farming gold to buy useless items.

bEEN THERE DONT THAT....  HAD A LVL 49 HIBERNIA CHAMPION. oops sry bout caps. Pretty fun game though indeed.

49? why stop... 50 is the best part and ur close...

i am lvl 24 now meh!

and i am bg1ing

NuT- B)