Penguins Improved!?

gOOters

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hehe...I'm a Yeti Fundamentalist...I feel that using the Walruses to assist in your movements is akin to blasphemy. I do not acknowledge highest throws or total movement which uses their assistance...no skill involved.

:peace:

yeah, I don't think I'm breaking the 1500 mark...someone else needs to step up.

I can get 1300 to 1400's consistently but to get to the top 10,000 you need above 300 throws on all 5 (average)...I can average about 230 a throw...

(edited)

meh, so far I've been my most impressive when I start swinging as he bobs down (to the left), count four swings and release as soon as you say "4"...averages between 260 and 360...

*edit*

make that start swinging when he is already bobbing down but not fully down...:D

Edited by Playaa/Pselus

Goot, look up.  I have thrown the sucker for 411 while Fatty has thrown it for 441.

Playaa.  I also got an unassisted one up to like 303 but forgot to screenshot it.

:o

dethroned...gotta work harder now

(edited)

who did it? oh that's me!! who did it? oh that's me!! who did it? oh that's me!!

biggesttoss1.JPG

the secret is...on the left stall is when you start clicking....at the 3rd revolution you release and the penguin should be flying toward the right side of the map and make a bounce (barely) off a walrus on the left side...300's nearly every time...:D

*edit*

by "left stall" I mean when the piece of ice he's standing on stalls between going down to the left and going up and to the right...

Edited by Playaa/Pselus