Penguins Improved!?

gOOters

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

my brother showed me a new Penguin Yeti game. The idea is to swing the penguin very fast (using the yeti) and seeing how high it will travel upon release. On the sides of the screen are walrus' and if you hit them, they'll give you a boost. It's pretty fun, if i find the link i'll show you

(edited)

my best score on that was like 1189...

my best toss without bouncing off one of the walruses was 273 and my best WITH the walruses was 476 or something like that...

*edit*

just got an 1137 score

Edited by Playaa/Pselus

(edited)

wooohoo...new highest unassisted (without bounce)...just hit 287.07 using no walruses...I basically threw him nearly straight up in the air

*edit*

man...I was doing great...was at 850 with 2 throws left then neither of those broke the 150 mark...

*edit of the edit*

289 unassisted

Edited by Playaa/Pselus

Aight....ahem....played it twice, here was my 4th throw of my second round...notice the total movement....top that one! I barely edged dwEEz on my best toss score. What a show for total movement, eh dwEEz? Goes for a while.

yetti3a.gif

I ended up here:

yetti3b.gif

But that wasn't good enought to be here:

yetti3c.gif

Suggestion: These are funny games...someone should make a topic that has all the links in them.....perhaps there's even enough of these "time-killers" to create a forum called just that...something like: games to play when you're bored, or whatever. The moderator could collect suggestion from everyone etc. Would this qualify to go under GAMES GAMES GAMES?!?! Perhaps! Stupid Web Games, etc :D

Linch said he'd monitor it and would like to see it done.

Linch, go ahead and start moving appropriate topics over to this forum to get it started.

Good luck, Stupid Web Game fans!