New Coalition Server

Fatty

We need anyone who is still playing CoD to step up as leaders and do a few things:

1) Help us test out a new server that has been sponsored by extremenetworkz.com : 65.125.235.26:28960

2) Help us decide on the current "hot" game modes...how should we set up the mapcycle, etc.

3) Organize games to see if the server will handle / hold up a good game of CoD.

Homer and Sparky are expected to be heading up our CoD division. We need to figure out who survived the update, who's into the game now, etc. We're also very interested in seeking Coalition memberships from people who are active in CoD.

same here....been over 2 weeks

everyone is welcome in the DOH TS servers, since rarely is it more than fatty and bgb in Mmmm's, to join, im sure if we had some people we would play cod. ever since the patch it killed interest for alot of people, including me.

Eod > everything :P

ok, we got COD servers up since the game came out, ill try to help you with whats worked.

-First and foremost, if you want your server full 24/7, then put a couple boxes in front of the servers name

-At first S&D worked really well, but then the patch came out and now alot of people like HQ, id say just keep a rotation with HQ and S&D. seems to work for us, although votes are often made for HQ. If you put PAM mod on then less people will come, i dont know why but thats the way it is.

-mp_harbor or whatever that ship map is called is horrible so dont put it in your cycle, maps like dawnville, brecourt, railyard are always the funnest maps.

-Ban players with high pings, they lag others alot and its nearly impossible to get lag jumpers or at least very annoying

-If you want to be good i suggest no TDM or DM, my saying is any noob can own at TDM or DM, it takes skill for S&D and HQ is alright but i still dislike it a bit

-ill put your serv on my favs list in All Seeing eye and join in some time :D

Guest PIMPNDABOX
Guest PIMPNDABOX
Guest PIMPNDABOX
Guests

Hey guys we've only had our server up for about 2 months or so and run mainly TDM but we normally have about 10 to 20 people on the majority of the day. By the way this is {UZA}PIMPNDABOX you can check us out at www. uzaclan.com and you are always welcome to come over and play at:

69.41.245.26:28962

GC Founder

Yea, TDM is easy to keep full...Mantis DMZ never stops, but we're not even sure it's worth having. I don't know that anyone in .gc is very interested in 24/7 TDM.

Thanks for the input Sab.

Thanks for the plug Pimp. ;)

As far as a mapcycle goes, I'm waiting on Homer and Sparky to give me something.

How do you make the infamous boxes with a keystroke?