Newbs.....reborn

ShadowCaster

Started playing again the other day. Amazing how badly I am now after not play for awhile, not saying I was that good before. Maybe it's from playing Halo on XBOX too much? Or the fast paced gameplay of Unreal Tournament. Whatever the case, sadly my skills are a thing to be laughed at. LOL actually no skills yet really. Yet, as a newbie again I will reclimb the ladder. But how far? I don't know. Maybe I'll break my leg. :-)

Anyone else know what I'm talking about?

Edited by ShadowCaster

Well it's amusing none the less. I actually like playing a game where I'm near the bottom of the scores somewhat. It gives me something to shoot for you know? When you are alway near the top of the list, as in Halo in our dorms at college, it can get boring after awhile because there's not enough real competition. By playing people I know are better and probably will always be better I can continue to challenge myself. But it does feel nice to do well every now and then.

Well it's amusing none the less. I actually like playing a game where I'm near the bottom of the scores somewhat. It gives me something to shoot for you know? When you are alway near the top of the list, as in Halo in our dorms at college, it can get boring after awhile because there's not enough real competition. By playing people I know are better and probably will always be better I can continue to challenge myself. But it does feel nice to do well every now and then.

ego much?

:D

C'mon Playaa.....I'm not good at much. LOL I know I can do one thing well. Remember, I'm playing in a bank of around 4-16 people so that's not saying much for the competition. Most Halo players never played before this semester. LOL and they are already starting to beat me more and more. :-)