WHERE'S VI UT PEEPS?

Fatty

Lance wanted the UT server moved to port 27015 (the default CS port) because EKU (the university that 5 or 6 of us VI go to) blocks port 7777. Looks like [VI] Birdman nabbed a copy of UT, so he should be playing there soon. Me, I just stick to CS.

I hopped in today for a few minutes but evidently, I haven't set up my controls yet (thought I had but must have just been the demo). Instead of being the n00b looking at the wall for five minutes, I dropped out. Only had a few minutes anyway.

BTW, I saw our favorite fat guy spectating at the time.

i had the choice of FFXI and UT2004 the other day. considering my girlfriend wanted us to play FFXI together instead of UT2004 and she was paying for both hers and mine copies, her decision won out :D

unless i can play on the server with the demo?

Which games? Most of the time people are like, "I need 10000 ports open so I can play x game, and never take the time to find exactly which ports are needed to play. We aren't going to open that many ports for one game (SWG was a pretty big offender). Anyway, I'll get the danged port open. Are you sure it's 7777?

GC Founder
ROosTEr,Mar 25 2004, 12:19 PM] Which games?  Most of the time people are like, "I need 10000 ports open so I can play x game, and never take the time to find exactly which ports are needed to play.  We aren't going to open that many ports for one game (SWG was a pretty big offender).  Anyway, I'll get the danged port open.  Are you sure it's 7777?

Nah, don't bother. The way it is right now forces them to play only on our server! :D I taylored to EKU, now EKU must be eaten by the MOBO.

ROosTEr,Mar 25 2004, 12:19 PM] Which games?  Most of the time people are like, "I need 10000 ports open so I can play x game, and never take the time to find exactly which ports are needed to play.  We aren't going to open that many ports for one game (SWG was a pretty big offender).  Anyway, I'll get the danged port open.  Are you sure it's 7777?

Nah, don't bother. The way it is right now forces them to play only on our server! :D I taylored to EKU, now EKU must be eaten by the MOBO.

LOL, good call fatty