New Neon

White Knight

HOLY COW! the neon really IS still ugly...bleh...you'd think they could worry about making a sports car that looks like one and doesn't look like something a 12 year old girl will giggle at and say "it's CUTE!"

as for that Evo...funny thing is they took out ALL of that stuff...and you only save $2,000

(edited)

I got to check out an Inferno Red SRT-4 a couple months ago and I loved it.

The interior was pretty sweet considering how much the car cost. The front seats are kinda styled like viper seats.

Front of the car looked pretty killa, and I wouldnt mind driving one at all.

I don't like how the rear of the car is up in the air though.

I would have to drop the suspension of the rear by like 3" and the front by 1" to make it look right.

But i think the car is pretty sweet considering the price.

Mopar offers like a 3 stage upgrade kit for them too, so you can get lots more powa from the lil' inline 4.

The fact the thing is plain fast can not be overlooked either.

Edited by Birdman

spray what?

yeh the evo and scooby are really good deals for the money, but that "hardcore" evo looks a bit extreme for me. (guess i'm not hardcore)  No ac, power windows, or stereo?  Yuck.

Nitrous :=

Guest k3n
Guest k3n
Guest k3n
Guests

You wont even catch my standing next to a neon let alone ride or drive one. ugh. :blink:

Ill drive whatever gets me from point A to point B. If I had 20k to spend on a car, I probably would not chose this neon.

for 20k you could probably get a very nice "previsouly driven" vehicle with low mileage.

One of my neighbors got a blue one like in Knights pic. I actually thought it looked pretty sweet. But seeing it in person and in a pic can be 2 completely different things. But then again I guess it could just reinforce one's opinion as to how ugly they thought it was.

But I liked it.