Kill Bill, Volume 2

Trouble .gc

whos going to see it? i did like 1, so i was looking forward to seeing the second.

just saw a preview for it, 1st one i've seen, then popped over to This and got pretty disappointed <_<

i still think it will be good, but the trailer is such a let down :nono:

any thoughts?

thats what we call a 'teaser trailer.' its not supposed to show off the movie. its main purpose is to tell us that this movie was made and is coming out.

I still need to see the 1st one so I have no thoughts on #2 yet. I really wanna see the movies thought cause I love Quentin's movies.

(edited)

yep thats it. Its another movie made by Quentin Tarantino. He has a certain style of directing movies.

You may have seen:

Reservoir Dogs

Desperado

Pulp Fiction

Edited by NOFX

Quentin has a unique style of making movies. In Kill bill he's using a similar system like in pulp fiction, it's not consecutive clips of the plot, instead it jumps around and at the end it all ties in together. I saw the first kill Bill and it was great. I'm really looking forward to the 2nd one.

• 3 weeks later...
yep thats it.  Its another movie made by Quentin Tarantino.  He has a certain style of directing movies.

You may have seen:

Reservoir Dogs

Desperado

Pulp Fiction

Tarintino didn't direct desperado, put jackie brown in there instead and you have his movies

• 2 weeks later...

Saw this on Thursday and thought is was just plain horrible. Well, maybe horrible is a bit strong, but we did think it was awful.

I had just watched Vol.1 earlier in the week and we were all geeked up to go see the conclusion. There were two decent parts, the Pai Mai training and the Elle fight. It was way too easy to figure out the ending from the time Bill talked about the heart explosion trick and that was so obvious it made me wonder if QT did the movie.

Anyways - Both of us, huge movie fans, found it very monotonous and I caught myself yawning a few times. I will probably not recommend this to anyone else but I will gladly push Vol.1 out since that is a great movie in my opinion.

We gave it a 65/100