gaytarded

gOOters

Thats what I am ^. If you give me something special, something beautiful, something unique...I will CRUSH it in my hands. I will destroy it within .001 seconds.

So anyway...the story. I am newly married, I have a brand new wife and she is SO COOL. Always has been. I actually hang out with her. I like to! So anyways, I am all concerned that I still get to hang out on Thursday nights when I get married. Sure enough...Christi is cool with it! So, the first chance I get to go out on a Thursday night, Christi comes with...which is okay with me. Well, after about 45 minutes she says "this place sucks, Im outta here, have fun!". Thats cool right!? So here I am out on a Thursday night with my boys, and Christi is cool with it. I am in like Flynn, the world is my oyster. No way I can screw that up right? Wrong!

I get absolutely blitzed. I get STUPID drunk. Absolutely dumb style. So Christi had to stay up asking if I needed an AMBULANCE! Seriously! I AM SO STUPID!!!!!! Guess I drank too much before I went out. Now Christi's impression is that Thursday night = her getting to stay up until 4AM babysitting her mentally dumb husband.

This was a difficult one to screw up and I managed to do it...no surprise there!

<end rant>

that sux G00t. Maybe you should try to cut down on the drinking. I'm sure she wont mind the thursday...everyone has a drunken scene once in a while. Just don't make a habit of it.

Then again, God willing you have children. You're gonna be up more than 1 night a week when that baby is born. It'll be screaming, in the middle of the night. So when i think about it, you guys should already be even :)

Well I really dont drink heavily. That was just a dumb moment. And I gotta get it all outta my system b4 kiddos. I know once I make more little monsters like myself, fun nights will be redefined totally!

My advice Goot, seeing that I had a similar episode recently, and my wife was home pregnant!!!! Apologize to her, let her know you feel bad about it and that its not something that is going to happen very often or at all any more. She will respect you for it and you will feel better about it. Plus, since you ARE married, I assume you dated for some time, and she knows you better than to think this is something that will happen every week.

I know in my episode, I felt sooo guilty. My wife was good about it though. She never said one thing. She could tell by the way I was acting that I wasn't proud of myself and she knows me well enough to know I get that way maybe once every blue moon. As if the guilt wasn't bad enough, the hangover was there to remind me all day!!!!!.....beer.gif