Yet another ladder style league has opened, but this one has a twist and it

is worth your interest.

This ladder type is a bit different than your traditional ladder. It is

based completely on a point system. Traditionally you can only challenge up

to two rungs above you on a ladder league. However, with the point system

now being used by the FAL you can potentially challenge anyone on this

ladder above and below. Depending on your current position within the

ladder, your points, the position of your opponent and their points will

determine how much it will cost to challenge a team.

We are starting out w. a 6 vs. 6 Onslaught ladder and hoping to expand.

You can sign up at: http://fal.fragilicious.com

We have a section of players who love that tournament stuff, UT2k4 was made around that style of play moreso then CS. So maybe some of you competitive people should start a team.

I'll put some messages in the MOTM that GC would like to organize a team.

Let's wait until we have about 10 on the /-=GC=-/ team playing UT on a regular basis. I'll set up the advertisements.

I was assuming you would join TWL. However, most leauges will have you select a time zone. Of course, most ladders will not have a time zone, because you schedule the match yourself.

So, I guess the better question would be, at what time/day would you schedule/play most of the matches (if you have an idea already)?

• 3 weeks later...

The guy named Brillow_Head is actaully called Jason. :)

I have been giving quite a bit of thought to joining "A" clan or team of some sort, but I haven't found any that have been willing to talk.

If the gc would like some personal stats I'd be more than happy to help out.

Fatty has seen me play, I am a fast mover that likes to hit the enemy where they least expect...so my style is a bit of a lone wolf at the moment. However, I get a real kick out of players who think like I do and have similar tactics. If I can I help out a player in need, and I am not afraid to stay behind and defend while the rest of the team pushes forward.

I'm can become proficient at CTF matches over time, but I excell at ONS. When against casual players, I will usually take first-to-middle in points...when against veterans with good tactics, I will probably take first on my team, but would probablly not win the match without a good team.

One-On-One I'm an average player, I can kill and be killed amost equally, but I have noticed that I'm getting better and would like to hone my team support skills.

For a map, I prefer Dria or Winter Stronghold...as the strategy involved separates the good players from the casual.

I am sub-par on rush maps such as Frostbite and Primeval...nuf said.

Non-game stats...

I live in Brookings, South Dakota (yes we have computers and internet here!). I am a senior Electrical Engineering Student at South Dakota State and will graduate in Dec 04. My hobbies include electronic tinkering, building computers, computer gamming, ultimate frisbee, and relaxing on my motorcycle.

I'm going to do more research on the gc, but I think I would be honored to join the Mob and dominate in the ONS.

Brillow_Head

Patriotic? Then do more than just buying a flag.

Guest kovah
Guest kovah
Guest kovah
Guests

yes/1/aye/si/wutthatruckeva

if we(gc) get involved in a league based on onslaught, sign me up....

• 2 weeks later...