TDM or SD

Playaa

I'm honestly interested in how many people would frequent a CoD SD server...

the TDM servers seem to be alot fuller...but the gameplay just isn't fullfilling to me...I want team based action where there is a REASON to help my teammates other than getting an uber score...

so...how many of the CoD players would be interested in SD or do you all just want the killing instead?

Generally speaking, my personal preference is for TDM. There's too much randomness in SD unless you're scrimming. In CS, I guess I've just gotten used to it. But we should have a Revolt server up soon, so we'll see how it goes from there.

1) I don't like TDM for the same reasons Playaa mentioned.

2) I don't like playing on random servers. It just seems to be pointless if I don't play with friends.

agreed

s&d Revolt is up and runnin on atlanta 69.61.56.26:28960

first team to 7

and dawnville is added looks weird but plays fine

s&d dont seem to have enough of a following to hold peeps in.

HQ is cool but as of yet revolt does not support

theres some mods comin for hob or bf style objectives

also revolt says its got some plans for other styles

S&D doesn't have a big following because alot of the players of CoD come from the Q3 world...and Q3 is BIG on team deathmatch...so it's what they like already....and you can tell that when you go into any random server and see people talking about how crappy Counter-Strike is and all games like it...

:D

HQ is a very fun game type, i would play that over TDM and SD, TDM does get very old fast...not team involved. SD can be fun, but like rev said, without good people, it just isnt fun.