Gamespy's Titlefight

Playaa

I can't believe Max Payne didn't even get INTO the fight...I mean as far as influential games go...Max Payne was HUGE for me (though admittedly not for the rest of the world)...but c'mon...the origional "bullet time" game?

either way...I'm glad Half Life won

the problem with bullet time was that it was that kind of fighting wasnt an origional idea.

Im soooo glad Chrono Trigger made it on there, THAT is a great game, and if enough people had played it it clearly would have one.

the problem with bullet time was that it was that kind of fighting wasnt an origional idea.

Im soooo glad Chrono Trigger made it on there, THAT is a great game, and if enough people had played it it clearly would have one.

wait...how was bullet time not origional in Max Payne?

people say that Max Payne copied the Matrix but Payne was being made at the same time as the Matrix and I'm pretty sure they didn't go back and totally revamp their game after they saw the movie just for that effect.

either way...Max Payne is one of the best single player storylines ever

Squaresoft, as in all of the FF makes came and put it together with others. And the guy who draws Dragon ball z did the fighting anamations. Sick sick game!

Bullet time is from the matrix ;) dont know if youve heard of that movie or not

people say that Max Payne copied the Matrix but Payne was being made at the same time as the Matrix and I'm pretty sure they didn't go back and totally revamp their game after they saw the movie just for that effect.

• 2 weeks later...

Magus was so hellacious in that game. His abilities were the best, and with the special rocks that made him able to do triple teches it was great. Dark Matter and Lumination or whatever Crono's big light spell was both rocked faces from California to Japan travelling east :D