Zeabos

(edited)

I've been playing a ton of WC3: TFT lately (with my own real cd key at that!) and mostly I play tower defense/maul maps or 2v2s. I've only played DOTA like 3 or 4 times and have always gotten schooled, but I'd be willing to play with you sometime. I play on East (despite my West-ness) as PBMonkey.

Let me know your name so I can add you to my friends list.

Edited by Hitman

Looks like I am re-installing a lot of games this weekend. Aparently the Custom maps on WCIII are starting to pick...I remember back in the day of SC when all we had was zergling blood and Matrix D.

Than with WCIII it was Hero Arena.

Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guests

One of the reasons I got WC3.. to play with my clanmates :o

I'm vpdo on west.

PBMonkey??!?! LOL! I've played with you.

You mean a long time ago in Reign of Chaos? I think I can remember doing that, but I don't remember playing with you anytime recently.

HOLY CRAP ZEABOS I PLAY DOTA EVERYNIGHT THAT I CAN WITH THE MWR GUYS AND YOU SHOULD JOIN OUR VENT CHANNEL AND PLAY DOTA WITH US BECAUSE IT IS FUN MY ACCOUNT NAME IS dracz SO JOIN IT.

(edited)

Rgr that ..We have Stedanko ,Demize, Friction , Spaulding , Rainman, StepBack ,Draco, Stonekill, Col. Sanders...We play most evenings.. Jump on our vent channel!

Edited by GenStepback

Mmmmm...I played Dota Allstars for the 1st time last night. My god that animation is garbage and the team balancing is garbage.

I'm waiting for the official FT version of DOTA. Hopefully it'll have the cool elements of Allstars while keeping the teams balance and the visuals of the classic.

(edited)

never play non allrandom DOTA, the Sentinal is stacked.

There are some heros that need to be toned down in allstars. Like Raylai and Rhasta and Luna. But its pretty balanced when you do allrandom.

But allrandom kicks arse.

Terrorblade forever!! Wooo!

Edited by Zeabos

(edited)

If its 1v1 luna can kill any hero instantly.

Her level 16 is a 3000 direct damage hit.

If you get her to do alot of damage, her Glaive bounce can kill so many creeps at a time. Plus, if your attacking buildings, each glaive can attack 1 building like 3 times if they are spaced out enough.

Plus Lunecent Beam deals 300 damage. Its very nice.

btw, luna owns pudge. Her glaive bounces are auto hits. That kills 5 flies per shot! woo!

The conjuror isnt stacked at all...Sure he is good in the begining bceause he has so many minions. But in the end his minions do jack and he gets destroyed repeatedly.

Edited by Zeabos

• 3 months later...

I've been playing various DotA maps 5.72, 5.74 AllStars, maybe some others just today. First time playing it and I'm enjoying it. I'm "crowbar.gc" on east. The first hero I tried was the Dragon Knight (Sentinel) and did really well, got to lvl 20 without dying too many times. Since then I've played a bunch of crappy games. I don't like all random games. Just starting out I want to have a chance to learn the game without having to learn a new hero every map.