Half-Life 2

Guest zerodamage

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

I heard that the game will be out at the end of this month, first of July. This came of course from Gabe but I am guessing now this has also slipped. Considering how close we are to the end of June, it looks like this will not happen. Just do not be surprised if it does go gold really soon.

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests
(edited)
Weren't they shooting for September?

I'm just going by what I heard from Valve. I was told this summer. September is considered Fall. So I am hoping they are sticking to their plan of reallllllyyyy sooon.

Edited by zerodamage

way to break my heart man :disgust: im actually not getting my hopes up for any of these new games coming out any time soon. They all get delayed and postponed, ill just wait to be surprised when i wake up one moring and its released. :P

I really am looking forward to some HL2 action after watching the trailers though.

(edited)
Im having a blast in WoW beta but it will take a back seat to HL2 without a doubt.  HL 1 is my favorite game ever w/ Deus Ex following just behind it. I still need to play DX 2

Ditto, Deus Ex has has the best storyline in any single player I've ever played, Deus EX 2, could've been alittle better, and WoW is by far the funnest MMO I've played, even though I've only played 2 others, heh.

Edited by rackish

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

I absolutely hated Deus Ex. Could not stand it.

I myself hated HL. Plot struck me as dumb, the puzzles were silly, and the ending was terrible. But I loved Counter-Strike. Hence why I too am eagerly anticipating the release of HL2 lol... I'll be amazed if I force myself to play the singleplay tho.

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

Counter-strike:Source looks like it will be good. I hope the whole game isn't left handed models though. I cant' stand that. lol

• 2 weeks later...
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

I guess Gabe moved it back after all. I could only hope.