MwR recruiting

Hi guys

MwR is recruiting a few people for league play. CAL-IM and UGS-M or O. Not sure yet. I ask that you be 18 or older and very good with multiple seasons of league play and can prove it. Id like you to be very good with the AWP as well as rifles and your overall gameplay.There might be a few people out there who can fit in here and help us in our goals.Please come talk to [MwR]Sgt.St3d4nk0. You must be serious about the season and make every effort to be at all the matches.

Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guests

I think Ace should make a return :D.

GL finding some people st3d =o.

I ask that you be 18 or older and very good with multiple seasons of league play and can prove it. Id like you to be very good with the AWP as well as rifles and your overall gameplay

Hmm...well, I'm 21 and I suck and I have no league experience. I'm good with the pump shotgun and dual elites, as most of the time that is all I can afford. My overall gameplay is lousy. Sign me up, eh!

-hC

Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guests
i think mwr has enuff "Awpers" seeing as u guys buy that gun every chance ya get :)

Unless you're on Aztec you should never have more than 2... =).

i think mwr has enuff "Awpers" seeing as u guys buy that gun every chance ya get :)

Unless you're on Aztec you should never have more than 2... =).

even having 2 is a lot. it hurts the most as cts when you try to take back a site.