Question

TaPe

Currently, I'm at work. I am unable to access this forum from home, but I get in with no problem at work. I get the same error message no matter what I try to do if I try at home. I put in my login name and password and it gives me an erorr saying that I can't login. It won't even let me see the forums... yet when I'm at work, I don't even need to be logged in to see the forums... Maybe I'm not meant to see the forums, maybe it's an unintentional mistake, or maybe something is just randomly messed up. Any which way, I'd like to know (and rest assured, if I'm not meant to be at these forums, you can tell me ant I won't return). Thanks.

--TaPe

I thought you REQUESTED to be banned and removed from the forums at one point?

I don't think I asked to be banned... I just think I asked for my account to be deleted. Between then and now, the DOH forums went down so I got a new account to check the much appreciated forums you guys provided with us to keep in contact while we got ours back up. After we got ours back, I never really came back again until just recently. It kept giving me errors... so I figured maybe I was out on my butt again... but then I found out I still had my account when I logged in at work... so I wasn't sure if my inability to get on the forums at home was intentional. Sorry for the confusion.

--TaPe

I need the IP of the location from which you're experiencing problems. Send me a PM or AIM me at home since you can't send a PM from home. I'll get it figured out for you.

Welcome back.

(edited)

Fatty, when I received your PM back, I took the link to the PM and it let me log in and I can get on the boards. However, if I just go to www.gamerscoalition.com and click on forums, it still won't let me get in. This post, however, is from my computer at home. Can you trace that IP?

--TaPe

Hi Bugs, Kill3r, X :wavey:

Edited by TaPe

Tape, I believe you, since the GC home page and the Forum pages are a different domain name, you will need to either 1) set your browser to accept 3rd party cookies (not the safest thing) or 2) add http://mmmmcs.com to your trusted web sites in your browser options (I know how to do this for IE but not for other browsers).

I remember that day tape. I believe I was banned also in the same thread or it could have been a got banned thread ;) . That was the day talent uproared. Now I forget which day I got forum IP banned :unsure:

On any note. Welcome back sir.