Herreeee me ROAAOAR

Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT

Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guests

Hey everyone as of now im $iLvEr-BuKKeT....u can call me SB.....Captin....Bukket..andthing u want..as long as i would know its me!!

Ps.Shuold i make my name $iLvEr-BuKKeT or Captin-Bukket?

Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guests
How about Capt. dum-dum?

hmmmm that sounds preey good

Zap u're mean.Hes a young boy.Give him a break.He's young ebough to be your son.

Thx tra but...i dont need any1's help *Whips out his almighty sg and kills every1 in his path to retartedness*

Hey, ya got to give him credit for being only 12 and not an annoyance like the other youngster killa commando which I thank valve for including a mute option so I don't have to listin to his undeveloped and annoying voice which just constantly talks. ;)

Wow AK. You hit the nail on the head. Killa Commando goes down as probably the most annoying person I have ever played with. Within 5 secs of him being on my team I already have the mute going. I like silence and to hear what the other team is doing and people like that certainly ruin my gaming experience...but not after the mute :)

Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guests
heh yeah.. he's 12 and im only 15 and he's a lot less annoying then i am.. so don't bust his chops! he's cute :)

awwww

Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guests
haha, funny one Zap, but you gotta hand it to the little tige...er...tigger, he had a pretty funny comeback. how about silver bucket captain?

xcusssse me...im not happy or nutin

I betSb feels all nice and warminside now

Yup..ur like my older bros/sis's i look up 2 u guys