Doom III is available now

Guest zerodamage

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

I know that Best Buy has it. Maybe those who've been to Walmart today can tell us if it can be purchased from there.

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

Some places do not have it yet until tomorrow. I know that many people have already purchased it.

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

Not to hype up another forum, but there are tons of screen shots available here: rage3d

noone around here will sell it till tommorow... bestbuy said something about if they release it before the official date they could get some huge fine, allthough he said it was in the back waiting for tommorow. eb had copies but wouldnt sell till tommorow and wallmart the same thing. <_<:(

I'll have mine tomorrow morning. I have it all planned out:

10 AM is normal nap time for the 1 year old, so I'm good there. After Best Buy, we'll swing by the video store and Ella will get her choice of a video or two. That gives me about 60-90 minutes to take a peak!

I'll have mine tomorrow morning. I have it all planned out:

10 AM is normal nap time for the 1 year old, so I'm good there. After Best Buy, we'll swing by the video store and Ella will get her choice of a video or two. That gives me about 60-90 minutes to take a peak!

Enjoying your summer...Mr. Fatty? :P

I want it too. Will a 1.25GHz AMD with 512MB PC3200 and a 9800Pro be good enough to handle the graphics?

(edited)
Oh man, I cant wait! I need about $400 in computer upgrades first though :(  Still, once I get my comp up to speed, it will be DoomIII for me! Hopefully HL2 too. ;)

Your computer could easily play doom 3.

Your processor is only slightly slower than the recommended one(slowest AMD recommended is a 1500+ not an 1.7GHz).

Your Video Card is perfect for the game.

Your RAM meets the minimum requirement, but and upgrade to 1GB wouldnt hurt.

Edited by Birdman