Attention Ohio folks

gOOters

you ever heard the old myth that Taco Bell meat has a certain percentage of rat meat in it? (or that it's allowed to at least).

When people tell me that to gross me out, know what I say?

"I need to breed me some rats then, cause they taste GOOOD!"

your stories will never make me dislike Cracker Barrel

oh about the burning mouth. heh.. two topics goin on here. anyways water only spreads the burn, the quickest way to get rid of the burn is (if you can) take a swig of vodka or something like that and then swish it around and either A. drink or B. spit :P The reason i know this is i was watching something on tv the other day on the history of the hot pepper.

Every Wednesday is bike night at the one here in Columbus. I've been there a couple times for those. Big biker turnouts. May even go this week.

Oh, and the food's pretty good too.

that place is the shiznit!!!! just dont get there atomic wing sauce, it may be the hottest but it tastes like an ash tray

on quaker steak and lubes menu, they have how many drops of water it takes to quench the hotness, and it takes like 350,000 drops for the atomic sauce. but dairy products work the best

oh about the burning mouth. heh.. two topics goin on here. anyways water only spreads the burn, the quickest way to get rid of the burn is (if you can) take a swig of vodka or something like that and then swish it around and either A. drink or B. spit :P The reason i know this is i was watching something on tv the other day on the history of the hot pepper.

Hmmm, in theory, that should be the best solution (pun intended) to the oil based burning...

(edited)

the spice isnt oil at all its the chemical in the pepper seeds ... forgot the name. anyways the show also went on to say that how hot a pepper is , is determined by the length of its genetic makeup. the shorter the genetic strand the hotter the pepper. another cool thing i learned was how they make paprika , people liked the taste of pepper but without the spice so they take out all the seeds and dry the pepper and bam the shell ground up makes paprika. so yeah they said its a myth about dairy products working the best to get rid of the burn and alcohol is the key.

Edited by eXile