funny

eXile

i traded playaa for his copy and was all excited to play it. since ive been home from ff ive played it once... lol. now with playing doom 3 and hl 2 coming its hopes of being a regular game i play is fading fast. oh well its good to have a backup "im bored" day game. :)

yeah man, the single player of CoD is GREAT. Only reason I traded it to ya was because I don't have a computer that'll run it and you just looked too pathetic with that lip sticking out and quivering.

:D

It's got a great single player. Dang, all these games out and I still haven't got my computer up yet.

ditto.

I'm looking right now at the current boxed games sitting on my shelf (still in original packaging...waiting for the day to open them)

Farcry

Battlefield Vietnam

Unreal 2004

Grand Theft Auto Vice City

yeah man, the single player of CoD is GREAT. Only reason I traded it to ya was because I don't have a computer that'll run it and you just looked too pathetic with that lip sticking out and quivering.

:D

:disgust: lol

It's got a great single player.  Dang, all these games out and I still haven't got my computer up yet.

ditto.

I'm looking right now at the current boxed games sitting on my shelf (still in original packaging...waiting for the day to open them)

Farcry

Battlefield Vietnam

Unreal 2004

Grand Theft Auto Vice City

Dang, that sucks man.