Does Dweez spam the forums??

Magruter

look at topic  

49 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I have burned the bridge on that trick for me. I need to train a padawan so that I can have enjoyment by proxy.

BTW, I will assue that ZD was the OTHER person to vote that my per day post count is normal. :D:boing:

On my old server forum. Many of the top posters had about 2 years on me and when it went down, I was top poster. They did have a SPAM thread though and I often got full pages of spam (40 per page) all to myself.

On my old server forum. Many of the top posters had about 2 years on me and when it went down, I was top poster. They did have a SPAM thread though and I often got full pages of spam (40 per page) all to myself.

Oh, the things to be proud of these days. :twitch:

On my old server forum.  Many of the top posters had about 2 years on me and when it went down, I was top poster.  They did have a SPAM thread though and I often got full pages of spam (40 per page) all to myself.

Not necessarily proud of it...just something I do/did.

But thanks for the positive comment. <_<

On my old server forum.  Many of the top posters had about 2 years on me and when it went down, I was top poster.  They did have a SPAM thread though and I often got full pages of spam (40 per page) all to myself.

Not necessarily proud of it...just something I do/did.

But thanks for the positive comment. <_<

Was just kidding man, don't take it to heart.