Does Dweez spam the forums??

Magruter

look at topic  

49 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Nah, I have been watching Fatty's posts occassionally and he has seemed to constantly be staying just over 4k posts ahead of me. Even with the large numbers I seem to be posting this past week or so (work has been slow), he seems to have actually gained on me a bit. Dunno how to explain it. :(

I do get a new post count avatar in just over 100 more posts though. :boing:

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The .bang guys can out spam you all!!! muahahaha

dude, is that what's going on in there? Once in a while I skim down and notice the Mmmmotel 6 room of your rockin up the post count, yet I never hear about anything bang as far as team stuff out here. Is it all spam or is there any team stuff going on??!

The .bang guys can out spam you all!!! muahahaha

dude, is that what's going on in there? Once in a while I skim down and notice the Mmmmotel 6 room of your rockin up the post count, yet I never hear about anything bang as far as team stuff out here. Is it all spam or is there any team stuff going on??!

sorry Fatty, we cant tell anyone...its super secret. But I WILL give you my tortilla soup recipe if you want it :)