Does Dweez spam the forums??

Magruter

look at topic  

49 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The .bang guys can out spam you all!!! muahahaha

dude, is that what's going on in there? Once in a while I skim down and notice the Mmmmotel 6 room of your rockin up the post count, yet I never hear about anything bang as far as team stuff out here. Is it all spam or is there any team stuff going on??!

mostly, the bang forums are now more about the bang boys still communicating and knowing we are all still there....there's no structure to bang anymore but the forums allows us to still say "hey, we're bang and we're proud!"

o0o

The .bang guys can out spam you all!!! muahahaha

dude, is that what's going on in there? Once in a while I skim down and notice the Mmmmotel 6 room of your rockin up the post count, yet I never hear about anything bang as far as team stuff out here. Is it all spam or is there any team stuff going on??!

No Comment.

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

I'm winning today 8/18 without any unneccessary spam. I pwn you Dweez. :D

ALright who moved this to wonderland!!!!

This was supposed to be a Chit Chat Thread....

I think I'm going to kill rackish, maybe i'll just delete his membership so he has to start all over!!!!!!!!

We have a fun topic here and someone just had to doom it, now it will die in wonderland :(

• 3 years later...

Doh, sorry. I was just going through some Wonderland threads that had been neglected. I rarely go out for lunch anymore (maybe just across the street to Sigma but usually I just have a powerbar and skip lunch) but it would have been a good idea.