scooter vs. trans am

NOFX

Holy crap, that was sweet. I like the smoke the goped gave off right before the drag (not too mention the salute to the TA driver).

I bet it would suck to hit a rock at that speed though...nothing like nipple surfing on hot asphalt.

you fellas are dupes

:P

that is a trick of the eye...the scooter DOES have nitrous on it, but the car is going very very slow (I was around on the car forum this was first posted on about 2 years ago or something).

dweez, that smoke the scooter and car blow out is actually nitrous coming out of the car...they are "purging" the lines to make sure nothing is blocking the flow of nitrous.

all in all....still a great video and sorry I'm a party pooper

you fellas are dupes

:P

that is a trick of the eye...the scooter DOES have nitrous on it, but the car is going very very slow (I was around on the car forum this was first posted on about 2 years ago or something).

dweez, that smoke the scooter and car blow out is actually nitrous coming out of the car...they are "purging" the lines to make sure nothing is blocking the flow of nitrous.

all in all....still a great video and sorry I'm a party pooper

prove it! :angry:

heh, just watch the video again....it's pretty obvious it's sped up.

besides...you ever tried to go 0-60 in 5 seconds on a scooter like that? it just flat out wouldn't work...there's no way you could keep control.