ECE Screenies and Info!

I really doubt it's going to be as "uber" as you think. It won't be anywhere near the power of a levi, and it is probably just a little bit more powerful than a tank.

It looks like a scorpion with a big gun on it, a long range gun I might add, so up close I would bet it is VERY easy to take out -- whether you are on foot, in a raptor/manta or even a scorpion. Especially if they are looking through their camera!

The hardest part would be finding where it is firing from. Even then, I would bet it isn't too bad. Until you do find it though, I'm sure the camera is easily shot out of the sky.

-Kor

or...wait...they didn't include the mods in the ECE download...that's a load of crap.

oh well, downloading now. me likes the 3.2 mb/s I'm getting off Fileplanet. estimated time for the whole 84 mb...4 minutes. :D

Edited by Crowbar

Really? I can't fly the Cicada worth beans. The SPMA is nice, but it'll take a while for me to get to use it well (took me forever to get the Goliath tank to shoot where I wanted it to). The Paladin tank is extremely cool, and the shield is amazing for defending a node, but for its size and health it really shouldn't lose to a Goliath tank so easily in a shootout. And they also happen to be completely useless against another Paladin tank

ut04whatmap.jpg

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

The vehicle with the shield is very cool. I have yet to try out the new flying vehicle. Looks like one heck of an offensive beast with all of the missiles, etc.