who all is involved in beta around here?

eXile

I don't get into betas too much (get into as enjoy, not meaning get offered) cuz I would never give much input anyway. I got into the Planetside beta, played it for about an hour, didn't like it, and uninstalled it. I really didn't help them out much in their development.

swg JTL isn't bad. It has a lot of flaws... like still nothing to do but grind. But its a semi - fps w/ rpg stuff. The spaceships and new races are neat. \

But it's just like the ground game. nothing but grinding, still no big pvp battles between imps and rebels :(

swg JTL isn't bad. It has a lot of flaws... like still nothing to do but grind. But its a semi - fps w/ rpg stuff. The spaceships and new races are neat. \

But it's just like the ground game. nothing but grinding, still no big pvp battles between imps and rebels :(

What happens when you take a good expansion and put it on top of crap? You still end up with a crappy foundation. It's like the parable from the bible about building your house on sand vs rock. :P I just love to rip on SWG cause I was in the beta and the game was such a huge disappointment.