Lunk

Lunk, you have to go around the back of the building Below where you pulled that lever. THere is a staircase that lets you go onto the roof and over.

I got past ravenholm, and just stepped out of the mines.

Yeah I did that Zeabos. And after fighting my way across the roof top and into the building where the guy is reminding me to find the church. It brings me right back out on the ground where I started from. So, I'm still :unsure:

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests
Yeah I did that Zeabos. And after fighting my way across the roof top and into the building where the guy is reminding me to find the church. It brings me right back out on the ground where I started from. So, I'm still  :unsure:

You will find another place to go in that building after you jump across and that guy tells you to go to the church. You go up a ladder to a room witha bunch of headcrabs and cardboard boxes. I spent a long while there too. When he asked me what I was doing and then I saw I was back at the same place, I thought I went the wrong way and started all over only to realize it was the right place.

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests
yeah, I missed a door in that one room. I'm on my way to the mine now. Just made it thru the graveyard. :peace:

That scene was fun. Picking up all of those saw blades and the like. That "father" guy was crazy and the things he says are hillarious.

BTW, was it me or was Alyx hot? :freak:

help! im too scared to continue.. i just got off the elevator and at the loading point at the bottom.. its soo scary i dont think i can go on.. i had nightmares last night that those jumping freaky ones came and killed me and i had a headcrab on me taking over my mind and the G-men were laughing at me...

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests
Those darned wallclimbers scare the bejeezus  outta me, playing at midnight with all the lights out is bad on the nerves.

Yeah, Valve knows how to throw some freakiness into the game without going overboard like Doom3. The first time I saw those things jumping and the roaring, I ran backwards and nearly peed myself.

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests
I won't even play alone in the dark.

The game is NOT scary. Think of this way. If you've played Return to Castle Wolfenstein, you remember the first time you ran into the monster with no feet and lightning. It put my heart into over drive. Ravenholm is sort of like that.