Watercraft Discussion *Spoilage*

Fatty

I'm not totally done with the craft...just fell through the dam, but I just have to ask: Is anyone else using surround sound and have a sub-woofer cranked on when the chopper started dropping the mass mines? WOW! Talk about some poundage. :boing::boing:

Like ST mentioned in the other topic, the water ride is just plain fun. The physics are lovely, the sights and scenes are splendid....

Did you guys come to a "screeching" halt when you almost past that trailer with all the ammo and health in it? PIT STOP!

I love the little puzzles....like I mentioned, it's Myst on steroids and interactive!

Yeah, the falling towers is incredible...just SO DARN HUGE! Amazing. Ran right into it.

Anywone else fly smack into the exploding wall of fire early on? Dunno how I didn't burn up in that one.

I'm not totally done with the craft...just fell through the dam, but I just have to ask:  Is anyone else using surround sound and have a sub-woofer cranked on when the chopper started dropping the mass mines?  WOW!  Talk about some poundage.  :boing:  :boing:

Like ST mentioned in the other topic, the water ride is just plain fun.  The physics are lovely, the sights and scenes are splendid....

Did you guys come to a "screeching" halt when you almost past that trailer with all the ammo and health in it?  PIT STOP!

I love the little puzzles....like I mentioned, it's Myst on steroids and interactive! 

Yeah, the falling towers is incredible...just SO DARN HUGE!  Amazing.  Ran right into it.

Anywone else fly smack into the exploding wall of fire early on?  Dunno how I didn't burn up in that one.

I must have missed the trailer with health and ammo though I came out of the helicotper fight with full ammo on everything and full health/armor so its all good.

I smacked right into the tower as well.

I avoided the burning wall. That was one great level very intense especially at the end when the copter is chasing you and just massively drops all those mines and then the fight with the copter he was going nuts with the mines but wasn't a challenge at all.

Is anyone else using surround sound and have a sub-woofer cranked on when the chopper started dropping the mass mines?  WOW!  Talk about some poundage.  :boing:  :boing:

I'm really enjoying the surround sound with this game. Just got set up with the speakers positioned just right for SS. The radio calls, how peoples voices changes speakers as you turn, stuff dropping behind you...just amazing to me. The graphics are great, but the sound really draws you in.

Course, I've had these surround sound speakers and an Audigy gamer for a while and never really had them "surrounding" me. Maybe I'm just happy to have them finally set up right :)

Gonna have to setup the SS. Might have to just start over :)

The falling tower was awesome! It was HUGE! I felt this moment of indecision when I saw it falling so I didnt really run into it. Just kinda stopped and gawked at this massive thing falling toward the water and then had to close my mouth at the ensuing waterspray.

Not sure how you were suppose to get past that. I went over it almost accidentally.

Yep, hovercraft was just plain fun.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Gonna have to setup the SS. Might have to just start  over :)

The falling tower was awesome! It was HUGE! I felt this moment of indecision when I saw it falling so I didnt really run into it. Just kinda stopped and gawked at this massive thing falling toward the water and  then had to close my mouth at the ensuing waterspray.

Not sure how you were suppose to get past that. I went over it almost accidentally.

Yep, hovercraft was just plain fun.

I tried to fly past it one of the times I played. :D Got smashed. :laughcry:

Edited by Kruten