Would You Play in a Chess Tourney a FragFest?

Fatty

Interested in Chess on the Side?  

36 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I IMed you about this Fatty but thought I'd bring it up here.

I was planning on bringing my collection of "alternate" board games. Most of them are pretty easy to learn and very fun. Especially if we can get some drunks playing Curses...it'll be fun for all us sober fellows believe me :)

but yeah, maybe having a table set up just for board games and such wouldn't be a bad idea. I know I for one could actually care less if I get any video gaming done...but with this location as opposed to past location it seems like there won't be much else to do except video game. I'd love alternate activities.

GC Founder
I IMed you about this Fatty but thought I'd bring it up here.

I was planning on bringing my collection of "alternate" board games.  Most of them are pretty easy to learn and very fun.  Especially if we can get some drunks playing Curses...it'll be fun for all us sober fellows believe me :)

but yeah, maybe having a table set up just for board games and such wouldn't be a bad idea.  I know I for one could actually care less if I get any video gaming done...but with this location as opposed to past location it seems like there won't be much else to do except video game.  I'd love alternate activities.

They have basketball, swimming, a grass volleyball court (not the quality we had last year)....sound like more leisure than tourney style though, I think is what you're saying.

like siteseeing  B)  (edit..hehe just noticied that the smiley looks like a tourist)

Hey, watching myself get pwned by an 8 year old at chess was quite a sight to see! That probably won't happen all too often, more than likely because I now prefer to beat up 8-year olds on sight rather than risk chess humiliation again.

:boing:

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Chimera
Guest Chimera
Guest Chimera
Guests
I and a bunch of my friends that are coming with me would definately play chess.....chess....chess....chess....chess!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know about the others Wing, but I love chess :P I will bring one of my boards

Edited by Chimera

Aww, Playaa...I won't be gaming the whole time, especially if Wife comes with, so you're definitely welcome to time on my machine. Wife and I? We'll be doing...married people things...

Like going to amusement parks (to bribe Wife to let me go to Ohio), fighting over the television remote, going to sleep early and getting beat by eight year olds at chess.