Banned for what?

Guest Snipah

Guest Snipah
Guest Snipah
Guest Snipah
Guests

Give me a ligit reason I got kicked/banned from recrudenece!

I was playing and didn't realise that I had the bomb (on de_desert). I get shot. So what does the admin do? Starts spamming the chat with "Oh you can all thanks Snipah for that one" and "why didn't you place the bomb, its your fault" and crap like that.

I typed in the chat "stfu about the bomb already". I was kicked.

I came back asked why I would be kicked for telling someone to shut up about the bomb already. To which your admin replies on Voice with: "Cry me a river. You're lucky I don't outright ban you!". Last time I checked, dropping the bomb isn't against server rules. After I buy my gear, I take two steps and I am kicked again.

I come back a third time. "May I ask why I keep getting kicked?" I type in chat. The admin replies: "For attacking me". To which I say " I didn't attack you!" at which point was I kicked and banned from the server.

Now as far I as I know, challenging a kick isn't against server rules. It isn't my fault that your admin wants to be a huge **** about me not knowing I have the bomb. If my ban isn't lifted I will spread the word as to how horrible the adminning on your servers truely is. This is the most rediculous ban ever handed out!

BTW, that admin at the time was a member of the "Mmmm" team.

First of all, thanks for taking the time to come in here and plead your case, it show us your determination in resolving this situation.

I was also like to point out that threats dont get you very far here, in fact they get you nowhere. We have a strong community and regular player base because of how we admin and if you'd like to badmouth the server then you'd actually be doing us a favor by discouraging the player type we don't want and encouraging the mature, team players we do want. Free advertising.

Okay, with that said, I'll address your issue in depth. (Note: twas not I that kicked or banned you)

First, you more that likely read the server banner when you entered Recrud and you undoubtably noticed that we have a strong clean language policy, this includes acronyms...so the "st*u" comment coupled with the bad attitude got you kicked the first time.

As to why the console was ribbing you for the bomb...you'd have to take that up with the banning admin.

You were NOT kicked nor banned for challanging the kicks, you were more than likely kicked for

language

bad attitude

TK (accidental or otherwise)

As to the TK, our admins are honorable and they do not make up things. After an incident like that where it says "so and so attacked a teammate" that was more than likely the icing ont he cake.

Sorry that you seem to be having a really bad day. We'd like to help you out, but in this case you have to help us out too. Relax for a second or two, clear your head (or cuss at your monitor if you like, thats what I do), read THIS FIRST

then try to ask for unbanning again.

oh, and I appologize for the bad spelling... :P

Yes, it was me I take full credit for it. And yes I did say Thank snipah for that one guys since he didn't plant bomb.

Your reply was "stfu" At which point I booted you.

Then you came back and yes I did say cry me a river. At which point you shot me. And next round you plainly said "I didn't f'in attack you". Hence the ban.

As far as you threatening to spread the word against us if we don't lift the ban. Knock yourself out.

Guest Snipah
Guest Snipah
Guest Snipah
Guests
First of all, thanks for taking the time to come in here and plead your case, it show us your determination in resolving this situation.

I was also like to point out that threats dont get you very far here, in fact they get you nowhere.  We have a strong community and regular player base because of how we admin and if you'd like to badmouth the server then you'd actually be doing us a favor by discouraging the player type we don't want and encouraging the mature, team players we do want.  Free advertising.

Okay, with that said, I'll address your issue in depth. (Note: twas not I that kicked or banned you)

First, you more that likely read the server banner when you entered Recrud and you undoubtably noticed that we have a strong clean language policy, this includes acronyms...so the "st*u" comment coupled with the bad attitude got you kicked the first time. 

As to why the console was ribbing you for the bomb...you'd have to take that up with the banning admin.

You were NOT kicked nor banned for challanging the kicks, you were more than likely kicked for

language

bad attitude

TK (accidental or otherwise)

As to the TK, our admins are honorable and they do not make up things.  After an incident like that where it says "so and so attacked a teammate" that was more than likely the icing ont he cake.

Sorry that you seem to be having a really bad day.  We'd like to help you out, but in this case you have to help us out too.  Relax for a second or two, clear your head (or cuss at your monitor if you like, thats what I do), read THIS FIRST

then try to ask for unbanning again.

oh, and I appologize for the bad spelling... :P

The language and stuff is understandable, but "st*fu" come on! Ok, I will appologize for the language. But I still hold to the fact that I didn't shoot you. This isn't the only community I am a part of, and I believe in fair, fun, and sportsmanship in gaming. I hope you consider lifting the ban on me as I enjoyed the time on your server.