The Village is now accepting members for WoW

eXile

just to let you all know retail is right upon us and i will be starting VI as a WoW guild. as of right now it will be Alliance and based on a vote PvP vs PvE. post up if your interested. This is nothing formal just a way for us all to get together to enjoy warcraft and i cant think of anything better than running around with Village Idiot attached to your name. I also am entrusting everyone that signs up to treat my namesake with the utmost respect while you are in the world of azeroth.

central server most likely

and say PvP or PvE

Edited by eXile

Pinned for a little while. If you are going PVP and Alliance, I may be interested. I'm going to play PvE/Horde with a another guild, but I was looking to try out Alliance/PvP as well. Let us know which you decide on.

I will also Start a topic on Tuesday for the official... where you are playing, and pin it as well.

Any special requirements to join the guild? The clan I'm currently in is going to be playing WOW but from what I've saw so far, most members are going Horde...

Also my votes would be Eastern PVP server.

Any special requirements to join the guild? The clan I'm currently in is going to be playing WOW but from what I've saw so far, most members are going Horde...

Also my votes would be Eastern PVP server.

this is informal and you arent actually joining VI in a certain sense. its just community members that are invited to join up under our name. but i would ask that everyone agree to our code of conduct that is posted at our forums. some of it is cs related things but the general point is still there. VI FORUMS<-----

so far its most likely gonna be Alliance PvP central server.

and let me know what class everyone is planning for so we can get some diversity. paladin here.

Edited by eXile