haX?!?

Guest The Hurricane

Guest Orbital
Guest Orbital
Guest Orbital
Guests

Uh.. either it's a hax0r.. or this guy has the be the single most luckiest guy in the world.. like Elizabeth Hurley's husband.

Ha! Yes I know both teams have very skilled players. I have seen some of this kind of play before, these guys don't miss anything they can see, and usually know where other people are by listening and watching radar. I will give it to this guy that he knew someone was there.

But the double tap HS at that strange angle was total and complete BS. Even his teammate looks at him like, what the hades was that?!?! <_<

I am sure freakier things have happened to people, but I just don't buy that one.

Guest catalystgs
Guest catalystgs
Guest catalystgs
Guests

It's kind of hard to tell whether he is cheating or not. The video is only a snippet and there is no sound, so there is no way of knowing what led up to the headshot. He could have easily heard them and guessed where they were. But I agree, that shot was a little bogus.

Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guests

is that the zEx movie..sry didnt want to dl. But yah, there was a interestign read on dog about this not to long ago.

lol that dude waxed ksharp in the head through the wall. :P

We dont have sound on the clip so you cant tell...but he could have heard him move around ...just shot into the wall and got a lucky hs, I doubt it but who knows?!?!

:lol:

Anyways, everyone gets lucky sometime........... For instance, Zerodamage shot me through the double doors in aztec with a awp in the head while i was running by it..... it happens some time lol

Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guests

download divx codec...

www.divx.com

Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guests

killing someone through the double doors on de_aztec is 1000x more common then what the guy did on the video....

it doesn't even compare at all

Yea it doesnt compare one bit. I get kills through walls all the time on aztec just spamming awp shots across the bridge. This is highly suspicious.

Did you see the way his teammate turned around and looked at him like wth are you shooting for.

Guest InSaNiTy
Guest InSaNiTy
Guest InSaNiTy
Guests

Wow is all i have to say about that clip. I wish i was that good.

Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guests

no suitable comprosser for me :( dont feel likew dlin anything either..im off 2 skool