Ohio LAN party?

Gunman

Someone please say something about this! lol...dont let this topic fall off of the forums! If you can/want to go then post! w00t w00t! Everyone on the de_train, its gonna be sweeeet!

Gun"freakin"man

{OOF! :ph34r:

I liked the place we were at last time it was laid back no worries of cops or rules that might have caused problems with those weird smells that floated around from time to time.What would be great is if the guys that took a 3 day weekend like wilco, bob and myself to be able to go there and setup and party fri. night ,play and party sat. and recovery and food sun.I planned on bringin a tent next time to crash in that field out back and maybe a fire to sit around bs and drink with others a little more.

Yeah that would work.. we've had some major bonfires out there.. And as a result, some certain agency was been called and I don't know if thats a possibility anymore.. We'll probably start planning something here shortly.. Maybe after the holidays.. Such a hectic time for all. We'll keep u guys posted.. Start saving yer pennies Gunman :P

Yeah that would work..  we've had some major bonfires out there..  And as a result, some certain agency was been called and I don't know if thats a possibility anymore..

LOL they dont have to be able to see it from space.Just something that gives us a gathering spot.

OK i am going to be there FOR SURE this year!!! After reading about Kurtz sprawled out in a tent out back... That locked it for me!

Im in Cincinnati anyway.... and i really wish that i had gone lastyear... when signups start ill be there to put my name on the list...