Pick the team and the winner

duma

Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guests

If Randy Moss were to go out and give 100% and show some grit.. the Vikings could be scary.

I mean, he won't.. but just think of the possibilities if he did ;).

Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guests
wow

chargers were dissappointing

Fully agree. Horrible play calling in OT killed them.. a screen to LT would've been an easy 6 yards. If not a screen, even a slant to Gates for a fwe yards to make it easier on their kicker, espeacilly in those conditions.

Well - my team is out. Too bad for the Pack...decent season...but after a game like that the Vikings deserve it a little more.

And after this week I am actually changing my AFC pick from the Steelers to the Colts. Holy cow they were good this week.

And looking at who they play against...uh oh...watch out NFC...

Eagles/Colts --- would love to see Terrell Owens make the game interesting.

vikings vs packers...this could be my upset of the playoffs...something just tells me that culpepper and moss will have a break-out game...but if moss doesnt score two touchdowns or have at least 150 yards recieving the packers will win...ill got with vikings

i love to say i told ya so!

moss had 2 touchdowns and some guy threw 4 interceptions....WOO WOO

Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guests

Rams, Jets, Colts, Eagles.

Rams will win, Atlanta fans aren't overly loud and playing in a dome against a decent secondary will play to their favour. It'll be called the upset of the playoffs (yes, more than Minnesota in GBay).

Jets will win in a tight one, Pennington is only getting healthier and better, and reguardless of how good Roethlisberger has been.. this is still a playoff game.

Colts are playing against a very beat up secondary, and will win in a shootout.

Eagles will rip apart the Vikes.. sorry Minnesota fans.

Rams, Jets, Colts, Eagles.

Rams will win, Atlanta fans aren't overly loud and playing in a dome against a decent secondary will play to their favour.  It'll be called the upset of the playoffs (yes, more than Minnesota in GBay).

Jets will win in a tight one, Pennington is only getting healthier and better, and reguardless of how good Roethlisberger has been.. this is still a playoff game.

wow PDO... you suck at this :) Well, at leat so far. I happen to agree with you on your other picks.

My Steelers move on... and if Ind wins, I doubt they move much further. As for Stl... Atl smoked them.... that is a HOT team right there. I am wondering if anyone in the NFC can beat them.

Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guests

I didn't count on Brien choking twice Duma :-p.

I actually missed the Rams/Falcons game thanks to a very annoying ringing in my ears (that's almost gone now.. concert > me) but apparently it was a mix of Atlanta playing fairly good O for themselves and the St. Louis D being disguistingly bad. Can anyone that isn't a monster Vick fanboy confirm this? Thanks :).

Looks like my Eagle prediction will come true so far.. that was a cool touchdown off of the fumble.

I didn't count on Brien choking twice Duma :-p.

he tried 43 and 48 right? Those aren't chokes in Heinz Field, those are difficult tries. What a game.

I really thought Indy would put up a better game...though I think my Steelers have a more consistent shot against NE.

Very disappointed in my Colts. That field just pwns them.

I picked the Steelers to win in the AFC but they didn't look to sharp against the jets. They didn't win that game, the Jets lost it, IMO. Still rooting for them to go to the SB.

Falcons looked impressive but we DO have to remember it was the Rams. Special teams were HUGE in that game. I don't see the Eagles being so giving in that area as well as the run. Should be a good game. I picked the Eagles to win but wouldn't mind seeing Vick do amazing things again. But I think it would take a SUPER proformance from Vick to win it.

The Jets offense scored 3 points. The Steelers tried to give the game to them but they didn't take it. I say that the Jets were "lucky" to be as close as they were. Take away the punt for a TD and the pick for a TD and it's not even close.

I'm just glad it ended up with the Steelers winning. Shows lots of heart to still play hard and win after 14 points given up on 2 plays.

Hopefully they will play a bit better next week cause if we give the Pats 14 points we won't be going to Jacksonville.

Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guests

Couple things..

1) Why the hell did the Jets take that knee on 3rd down? Put them back another 2 yards, didn't erally make any sense.

2) I didn't see all of the colts/pats games, but was it just me or was it like the Colts weren't playing their game? In what I saw they were "chipping away" a lot more than they normally would. The big play threat just didn't look like it was there, which didn't make very much sense at all for a team that has done it all year.

3) How was that a strip ball? They're both holding it, the guys on the ground, and then Brewskie rips it away with his teammate holding the Colts player down.. I didn't get that at all, but I might've been missing something ???

Steelers v. NE.... will be a hard game for either team. This is what I have called since the playoffs started. NE would beat Ind, and Pit would beat NY.

I am going with Phili v. Pit for SB.

:D:D

lets just see if falcons can beat eagles...i think that the pats defense will just intimadate big ben so i think the pats will win on defensive touchdowns or big fumble recoveris....if staley and bettis play well then it will come down to a kick in the snow (anyone else hoping for a ton of snow...these teams both look like they feed off of cold weather?)