Excellent new Free spyware software

Guest zerodamage

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

Microsoft has released the beta of their new spyware software. It so far has impressed me greatly. It is "Microsoft Antispyware" and as it stands right now, no one knows if MS will charge for it when it goes public. I hope they do not because it is one really great piece of software. Try it here: Spyware by Microsoft Download page

I use Spybot Search & Destroy in conjunction with Adaware.

I just installed this one. And ran the quick scan on this pc. And it didn't find anything. I'm currently running the full system scan with this program on my laptop. I want to see if it finds anything that way. Because I use the above 2 mentioned programs on my laptop also.

I'll let ya know.

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

I am not saying not to use adaware se and spybot s&d. They are both still the best IMO unless MS can prove to me otherwise with this.

As for yahoo's toolbar, it is crap. If I could only count the number of majorly infested systems that I've cleaned that had this "spyware blocking" toolbar on it. It's almost as useless as AOL's antispyware crap. stick to my guide that I gave mag and you will be fine.

• 2 weeks later...